PDA

View Full Version : Crawling in sewers in PB

TheVirus
6 Jul 2009, 06:43pm
So there was a lively discussion on PB just a few moments ago. A T claims he fell into a sewer (I joined just before he mentioned that) and asked if he could crouch backwards and get out. Dracula, as usual, was camping the sewers and said 'idc' meaning 'I don't care'. So the T, I forget his name, I think it begins with a V, crouches backwards into the open area of the sewer and Dracula kills him.

The T claims it was a free kill, others agree. Dracula, myself, and some others claim it was a valid kill since the T in question was in the sewer. The T's claim that since Dracula said he didn't care if the T crawled out that he can't go back on his word. To me, this is bullshit. The T was in the sewer, which is a no-go zone, regardless if it was accidental or not. You shouldn't be in the sewer area if you had no intention of going down.

There needs to be clarification on this, mainly for my own curiosity. I believe it was a valid kill since the T was in the sewer. Just because Dracula said 'I don't care' if the T crawled out, does not mean he gets a free pass. It'd be the same as dropping an M4 and telling a T he can pick it up. If he does, he's free game. The T likened it to saying, and I quote, 'Telling everyone to go to soccer and then changing your mind and then shooting them.' That couldn't be more of a horrible analogy, since the sewers are KNOWN to be off limits.

Thoughts?

andre1028
6 Jul 2009, 07:00pm
To be honest I'm really on Dracula's and your side. Being in the sewers is technically escaping. And there is no accidental escapes.

Dracula
6 Jul 2009, 07:02pm
Ya, but I will admit that i fucked up i ment to say I dont care how you got here and I thought he got it that way [was typing so responses were delayed]. But he knew he was going down there to try and get me hell he was talking about it while comming until I raped his whole team, lol.

dr|jake
6 Jul 2009, 07:29pm
To be honest I'm really on Dracula's and your side. Being in the sewers is technically escaping. And there is no accidental escapes.

I support this statement for on the rules it clearly states if you enter the sewers you may be killed, no warnings.

Neo
6 Jul 2009, 07:40pm
yea i was in when this happend, (undercover) and Virus was down the vent, he had been there for a while and decided to drop his guns, he dropped them and told dracula: "Hey dracula, i fell down the vent and landed on some guns... can i come out if i drop my guns ?"

At the same time Virus said "can i come out" dracula said "idc" so...
Dracula most likely meant "i dont care how u got here" (as he wrote above).

However i was on the server and it was NOT a freekill :)

Thank you!

Lefty
6 Jul 2009, 07:48pm
same thing happens on electric_large where they say "I accidently fell down" I don't understand how you can fall down when you moved there

TheVirus
6 Jul 2009, 08:05pm
yea i was in when this happend, (undercover) and Virus was down the vent, he had been there for a while and decided to drop his guns, he dropped them and told dracula: "Hey dracula, i fell down the vent and landed on some guns... can i come out if i drop my guns ?"

At the same time Virus said "can i come out" dracula said "idc" so...
Dracula most likely meant "i dont care how u got here" (as wrote above).

However i was on the server and it was NOT a freekill :)

Thank you!

Whoa whoa, it wasn't me :) It was some other guy that's name started with V. I was dead since I had just joined.

Runawayz
6 Jul 2009, 10:23pm

short and sweet... and i dont think he went back on his word it was just misinterpreted by the T...

GrayFox
6 Jul 2009, 10:57pm
He shouldn't have been near the sewers anyways. He fell down, he gets to suffer the consequences.

Neo
7 Jul 2009, 07:33am
Whoa whoa, it wasn't me :) It was some other guy that's name started with V. I was dead since I had just joined.

Yeah it was SG.Reg Virus... LOL