PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Account

pborho
6 Jul 2009, 02:26pm
Hello,

Look i have read all that i need to, and i know that i cant become a regular unlees of cource i have the 2 months and 100+ post but look i am going to be doing many post around the things that i like most like i have been a member cince yesterday and have done 7 post about things that i think could be gg in the surf server to make it better.
What i am triyng to get here is that i am going to get to the 100+ requierment in about a week or two and i have been playing on your servers many times since i have steam because one of my freinds is a regular. He is Joe king. Now my question is could i be upgraded earlier than other users if i do more things.

Thanks for reeding Pborho.

Mystique
6 Jul 2009, 02:35pm
Being a member for at least 2 months and having 100+ posts counts to become a reg is for everyone. There will be no exceptions made, just because you get your post count up within the time that has been set to become a reg. Just have fun on the forums and servers, stick around and you will become a reg eventually. Oh, and don't spam the forums with useless posts :D

PingPong
6 Jul 2009, 02:47pm
I know how ya feel buddy :'( I need dem honz tagz

pborho
6 Jul 2009, 02:54pm
They are not useless stuff and i dont think that i am spaming + i anderstand what u mean thanks for anwsering so fast have a great day.

Mystique
6 Jul 2009, 03:13pm
No problem and have a great day yourself...

Im off to bed... lol

Killer
6 Jul 2009, 03:15pm
Go on offtopic and just ask for the HG offtopic guide

Hazardous
6 Jul 2009, 03:30pm
Go on offtopic and just ask for the HG offtopic guide

Can I have some of that "Jump on the Bandwagon +Bash HGs guide?"

Dracula
6 Jul 2009, 03:32pm
Can I have some of that "Jump on the Bandwagon +Bash HGs guide?"

Hes to much of a bitch to do it by himself :]

Fast Bullet
6 Jul 2009, 04:08pm
Even when the thread question is answered ,you still get HG posting useless stuff ...

Caution
6 Jul 2009, 04:33pm
Even when the thread question is answered ,you still get HG posting useless stuff ...

Yeah, because people attack them first and then get butt hurt when they actually respond with a comeback and just label it as being a troll.

Hazardous
6 Jul 2009, 06:03pm

And your comment isn't useless?

Runawayz
6 Jul 2009, 10:26pm

and this seems to be why they are HG..

Metal
6 Jul 2009, 10:38pm
SG- 100+ 2 months
SG Hon - 500+ 6 Months
SGSup- Pay $$$
SGAdmin= pay $$$

Huwajux
7 Jul 2009, 10:17am
SG- 100+ 2 months
SG Hon - 500+ 6 Months
SGSup- Pay $$$
SGAdmin= pay $$$
Don't fulfill the stereotype. We don't need a flame war raging off in here. :scared: