PDA

View Full Version : German FOOTBALL.

ThøЯ
6 Jul 2009, 03:59am
Is anybody interested in german Soccer? :P

Which is your favourite Club? Mine: Borussia Dortmund and all east-german Clubs. :)

Neji
6 Jul 2009, 09:07am
Hmm... Can anyone tell me how you play German soccer?

Lux
6 Jul 2009, 10:27am
Hmm... Can anyone tell me how you play German soccer?

dude.....he meant football played IN Germany.

It's not another variation of the sport, it's just football played in the German leagues :rlol:

ThøЯ
6 Jul 2009, 11:02am
dude.....he meant football played IN Germany.

It's not another variation of the sport, it's just football played in the German leagues :rlol:

You are right.
I think this is an american Server so i write soccer, not football. ;)

Lux
6 Jul 2009, 11:54am
You are right.
I think this is an american Server so i write soccer, not football. ;)

It is based in America but there is a few European people too.

Personally not very interested in German football since Bayern Munich and Leverkusen started performing worse in the CL I've lost interest although the league is really competitive much like the Coca Cola Championship.

ThøЯ
6 Jul 2009, 03:11pm
I've lost interest although the league is really competitive much like the Coca Cola Championship.

Oh Dude. Thats ridicolous. Leastwise we have regular clubs without this stupids Abrahmowichs etc. When i hear that Real Madrid has hundred of millions debts and they buy more and more and get credits, then I'm proud of the DFL that we are not so silly to destroy our clubs and our tradition with those stupid investors!

Lux
6 Jul 2009, 06:01pm
Oh Dude. Thats ridicolous. Leastwise we have regular clubs without this stupids Abrahmowichs etc. When i hear that Real Madrid has hundred of millions debts and they buy more and more and get credits, then I'm proud of the DFL that we are not so silly to destroy our clubs and our tradition with those stupid investors!

I don't get what my quote on the Bundesliga being competitive has to do with big money spenders :confused:

ThøЯ
7 Jul 2009, 02:35am
I don't get what my quote on the Bundesliga being competitive has to do with big money spenders :confused:

Cause of this spenders the clubs have more money - can investe more. So they are naturalley succesfuller. And cause of this the german league is not as competitive as the other leagues...

Lux
7 Jul 2009, 04:56am
Cause of this spenders the clubs have more money - can investe more. So they are naturalley succesfuller. And cause of this the german league is not as competitive as the other leagues...

No, when I say competitive I mean the league is competitive in itself, as in it's not only going to be the top 3 or 4 with a chance of winning many teams could win it, if you look at the table there are big teams nearer the bottom and smaller suprises at the top...anything could happen.

Jaffa
7 Jul 2009, 05:13am
Aren't most of Bayern Munich's stars on stupidly high wages?

http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/media/native/pressemitteilungen/finanzzahlen_07-08.pdf

153 million euros on wages!!!

ThøЯ
7 Jul 2009, 07:23am
No, when I say competitive I mean the league is competitive in itself, as in it's not only going to be the top 3 or 4 with a chance of winning many teams could win it, if you look at the table there are big teams nearer the bottom and smaller suprises at the top...anything could happen.

Ah ok, thats right. :(