PDA

View Full Version : Hitman 5

ThøЯ
6 Jul 2009, 02:56am
I'm a big Fan of the Hitman Serie. From Hearsay the new Title has the Name "Abscondence" and will be released at the End of 2010. IO Interactive (the Publisher) announce that a few big Changes will enrich Hitman.

What do u think?

Omar
6 Jul 2009, 02:59am
Sounds awesome I wuv hitman

Suri
6 Jul 2009, 09:57am
What do we think. We since there is really no info on this game but a title we can really say what we think.

I think any one can really say much of what they think. All we can do is hope that it turns out to be a good game. But with new game details, screens shots or in game video how can any one give their input.

Frostbyte
6 Jul 2009, 10:10am
I have never really been a fan of the hitman series. However, if this does impress me with future content, I might consider getting this.

Psyche
6 Jul 2009, 11:14am
Hopefully it will be as immersive as blood money, because if it is just run in, shoot guy, run out, I certainly won't buy it.

andre1028
6 Jul 2009, 11:33am
I've always loved the Hitman series and I'm hoping they bring more stuff on the table. I also want longer levels :p. If they kept the simplicity of the first Hitman while the same type of level design as Hitman: Blood Money and especially Contracts I think it'll be a great series to see come back to.

Wrathek
6 Jul 2009, 02:18pm
I've always loved the Hitman series and I'm hoping they bring more stuff on the table. I also want longer levels :p. If they kept the simplicity of the first Hitman while the same type of level design as Hitman: Blood Money and especially Contracts I think it'll be a great series to see come back to.

I'll take that ":p" as "j/k" because jesus christ some of those levels are long.

Dropdead
6 Jul 2009, 03:59pm
ohh sounds nice. looking forward for this!

Spjerre
6 Jul 2009, 04:02pm
In Blood Money I always tryed to go for the perfect kill and look for other ways to do it.

I'm hoping that in the new game, you will be able to finish off the kill perfectly in alot more ways. I also hope for longer levels, several assassinations and finally a new difficulty system. Easy is the easist way with normal amount of guards and other normal people. And the improvement should be more guards, more civil people, higher chance of getting caught and stuff like that.
I can't really see what I need "You only have 3 saves" "More damage taken on Hard".

What I look for in Hitman is that you plan your kill and NOT just go Duel HardBaller with magnum ammo and auto shotty for the kill.

And this is just a maybe - If you had so little leads that you had no info on your target. Where you have to find it through out the map. Don't know if it suits for Hitman though. He's kinda just a man you call when you want a specific person killed and they just go and "do the job". but that's why I said it was a maybe...

Crimson
6 Jul 2009, 06:35pm
fucking love Hitman, can't wait for it.

GrayFox
6 Jul 2009, 06:53pm
What do we think. We since there is really no info on this game but a title we can really say what we think.

I think any one can really say much of what they think. All we can do is hope that it turns out to be a good game. But with new game details, screens shots or in game video how can any one give their input.

He means "speculation."

And I hope they keep it the same as the second game. Good sneak designs, storyline, and fun missions.. I heard the third game was awful, so I can't say much on that game.

Undercover
7 Jul 2009, 11:21am
i tryed hitman but it got boring for me

XeNo
7 Jul 2009, 11:50am
The only thing I hope for is a few things:

-More weapons and more upgrades for said weapons so you can end up using them in almost any situation you desire.

-Tons of levels and/or longer levels so that replay value doesn't go down, a few of them are bound to be favorites.

-More ways to finish the mission; It seems that for most of the Hitman series there was one 'perfect' way to finish it and that was just simply the best and if you do it any other way you suffer a lower 'rank' at the end of the mission. I really disliked this, even if some of the ways were fun. I would really, really love if this new Hitman game allowed more 'secret' ways that if you spot them you could be like 'AHH DUDE THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME WAY TO KILL HIM', rather than 'oh, so this is the only way...great.' that most of the Hitmans had.

I remember one of the Hitman games had a level where you had to kill an opera singer that was practicing for a show. On that level I found so many ways to kill him it was really quite fun, unfortunately the other levels in that game most of them were kind of straightforward even though I still had fun messing around on them. Sometimes I'd take the subtle approach and make silent kills, other times I'd go rushing in with automatic weapons with piercing rounds and just blow the place to smithereens.

-Traps, now this would just be fun beyond belief to have more traps in the game. And I don't mean traps just for the person you're trying to kill, I'm talking about setting up traps for guards, distractions, ect ect. The AI wasn't smart enough in most of the ps2 games that I could really pull it off, but there was multiple times I'd set up traps to try and distract people with and makes the guards run over too, but they usually didn't bite, explosions, dead people, usually it was just one person that came running so it kind of sucked.

-Just overall more ways to kill people, ANYONE. This goes along with the point above, I really enjoyed how you ended up killing some of the people you were supposed to kill in most of the Hitman games. However, other than the creativity put into killing the main guy, the rest of the people usually you didn't have many fancy ways to kill them. I've always wanted to hide in a locker or a vent and then suddenly swoop out and kill a patrolling guard or two, and hide the bodies in the same place I hid.

Blowing up a chandelier is cool to kill the guy you're supposed to kill, but to use such a unique way to kill someone on a lowly guard or 5, makes anticipation rise for how many ways you can kill the one that really matters.

-More Gadgets. Goes with points above, GIMME SOME TRIP WIRES, HELL GIVE ME A BEAR TRAP and I'll be happy with all the things I could do with them.

PotshotPolka
7 Jul 2009, 12:37pm
Maybe even add a free roaming option in a city?

Creeping Death
7 Jul 2009, 10:39pm
gonna b great just like blood and money

ThøЯ
8 Jul 2009, 03:00am
Yeah and i wish me a level with a shopping mall. :P

Spjerre
8 Jul 2009, 03:11am
I remember one of the Hitman games had a level where you had to kill an opera singer that was practicing for a show. On that level I found so many ways to kill him it was really quite fun, unfortunately the other levels in that game most of them were kind of straightforward even though I still had fun messing around on them. Sometimes I'd take the subtle approach and make silent kills, other times I'd go rushing in with automatic weapons with piercing rounds and just blow the place to smithereens.

Yeah that turned out to be my favourite map aswell. That's the kind of maps there should have been.