PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break Question.

Fake789
5 Jul 2009, 05:37am
After the prisoner gets and finishes his LR the guard is then allowed to kill the T correct? This is how i always seen it, heard it, and as far as i get from any admin is the way it goes.

Of course the Guard could, if he wanted - "countinue" it by then participating if he wanted to. (If said applies to the situation.)

I just ran into a circumstance where people are now saying, No even after the Prisoner finishes the LR your not allowed to kill him.

Id like a definitive answer on this, if for what ever reason the rule has then changed to reflect that a Guard is no longer allowed to kill after the LR is complete.

sylar
5 Jul 2009, 05:45am
so what is the point of LR then if there just gonna die anyways?

oh, and " as far as any admin"...ha.....longwave told you repeatedly you can't. you were disrespectful to admin and freekilled. he could have banned you for that.

Fake789
5 Jul 2009, 06:06am
so what is the point of LR then if there just gonna die anyways?

oh, and " as far as any admin"...ha.....longwave told you repeatedly you can't. you were disrespectful to admin and freekilled. he could have banned you for that.

The point of LR is for the T to get a Last request. Yes a Last Request. After said request is done, then its over and is up to the guard - The outcome is most ussualy to finish it for next round. As my post says before, the guard can then if he wants to join in and continue, but thats completly up to the guard.

Secondly, I freekilled no one, anyone who died was because they didnt obey a rule. Now me stating "After the LR is over i will kill you" is by no mean a free kill even if said event did come to pass.

Third, disrespecting? Sure - free killing? Was none the such and therefore cant be banned. I tend not to respect anyone who acts like a fool and apparently didnt play Jail Break to long to not know how things happen. You have to earn my respect, it is not givin to you.

Lastly, im guessing you also dont play the server to much considering you yourself had your oppions here, and were of such. Considering it is the CT's choise wether he wants to do the LR in the first place, after the original LR is done - the "contract" is done. It's over - time for the next round. And for the third time, of course, since its the Ct's choise he can then continue said event if he wants to.

Please try to sound more intelligent when you speak to me, thanks.

Edit - Spelling.

Fake789
5 Jul 2009, 06:19am
I would just like to add some stuff i found on this very same subject.

This was originaly posted by VenomousFate an AO

"Hell i'm busting out the big red text again. Since a last request is not in the rules, I DO NOT CARE what happens when one is given or not given. For all I care a CT could grant a LR to a T and then just mow that T down with a shotgun as soon as the T tries to attack him. And a T could grant a last request to a CT and then all the T's could just simply gang up on the CT. Since it is not in the rules, the only rules that must be followed when giving a LR are those rules in the MOTD.

IF IT IS NOT IN THE "MESSAGE OF THE DAY" IT IS NOT A RULE!!! "

And

"AS SOON AS THAT T SO MUCH AS TOUCHES A CT, IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL TO MOW DOWN THAT T REGARDLESS OF WHAT RULES SOMEONE MADE UP FOR LAST REQUEST.

I DON"T CARE IF YOU SIGN A LEGAL CONTRACT ESTABLISHING THE RULES FOR A LAST REQUEST, ALL I CARE IS THAT THE RULES IN THE MOTD ARE FOLLOWED.

Here is an example.
Terrorist = "Hey can me and this CT knife fight if in the end the other CTs promise not to kill me?"

Counter-Terrorists = "Yea sure man, you can knife fight him we wont kill you if you win"

Terrorist = Ok Cool!

(The Terrorist then proceeds to knife the CT once and immediently after all the other CTs mow him down with a hail of gunfire)

Dead Terrorist = "Hey, AO can you please ban those guys! They broke the rules! They promised they wouldn't freekill me, and that was a freekill!"

Ao (Me) = "No, I will not ban them, I do not care what rules you MADE UP for this Last Request thing, I ONLY care about the rules in the MOTD, and the rules state that a CT may kill a T if that T attacks a CT, and you attacked a CT, so they had every right to mow you down even though they said they would let you live if you win." "

So it seems like i was correct.

MtrxMn
5 Jul 2009, 08:07am
I knew the instant I saw "prison break question" it would be one already asked plenty of times.

Fake789
5 Jul 2009, 08:46am
I knew the instant I saw "prison break question" it would be one already asked plenty of times.

This was just mainly a confirmation for what went on this early morning.

Fast Bullet
5 Jul 2009, 09:00am
ATM Yes. When he finishes his LR and in the process if he damaged or killed any ct you can kill the T.That's following the rule currently listed in the MOTD that if a t attacks a ct you can kill him.
But we are currently discussing this and will probably add a new rule that will specify what happens after the LR is over.

In simple term yes after the LR is over you can kill him.

Fake789
5 Jul 2009, 09:05am
ATM Yes. When he finishes his LR and in the process if he damaged or killed any ct you can kill the T.That's following the rule currently listed in the MOTD that if a t attacks a ct you can kill him.
But we are currently discussing this and will probably add a new rule that will specify what happens after the LR is over.

Thank you for another confirm.

Dante
5 Jul 2009, 01:12pm
I still think its a stupid rule for that. But unless they say that they want to S4S the whole team you can't kill him. for that was his LR

Metal
5 Jul 2009, 02:07pm

If the T's LR is done he dies

FB is smart

Caution
5 Jul 2009, 02:09pm
But unless they say that they want to S4S the whole team you can't kill him. for that was his LR

And that would be how you get around it :)

*Queen VenomousFate*
5 Jul 2009, 02:16pm
YOU CAN KILL THE T AFTER A LAST REQUEST PER THE RULES AT THIS MOMENT.

YOU WILL NOTICE A DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS GOING ON IN THE THREAD ABOVE, SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS RULE JOIN THE DISCUSSION.

Lordcrazy
11 Jul 2009, 04:26pm
ok this is how it works... The t gets his lr if he's still alive you still cant kill him unless you beat him in his next lr or you can just not agree to let him have a lr and just sit there.... Killing the t after his lr is considered a free kill unless he killed a ct that wasnt in lr than you can kill him for that but pretty much no.

Caution
11 Jul 2009, 04:44pm
Killing the t after his lr is considered a free kill unless he killed a ct that wasnt in lr than you can kill him for that but pretty much no.

Wrong

Dante
11 Jul 2009, 05:38pm
I still think its a stupid rule for that. But unless they say that they want to S4S the whole team you can't kill him. for that was his LR

Read this ppl

It's called, work around the rule, Yes the Ct's can kill you after one LR, but if you make the LR something like, "I wanna knife fight the whole team, one by one, and i get to heal after every fight" Make it work for your benefit.