PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone still play Starcraft?

Akaru
4 Jul 2009, 06:59pm
As title says, does anyone still play starcraft? If you do and would like to play with me and my friends, please PM me or post a reply on this thread. Before you post in this thread or PM me, I must tell you that my friends and I only play to BS. If you are willing to play with us and BS, then please do PM me or reply to this thread. If you do not know what BS is, do not bother.

Italian Jew
11 Jul 2009, 04:07pm
As title says, does anyone still play starcraft? If you do and would like to play with me and my friends, please PM me or post a reply on this thread. Before you post in this thread or PM me, I must tell you that my friends and I only play to BS. If you are willing to play with us and BS, then please do PM me or reply to this thread. If you do not know what BS is, do not bother.

Try South Korea.

LegalSmash
11 Jul 2009, 04:25pm
Try South Korea.

This

Dante
11 Jul 2009, 09:40pm
I still play Starcraft and just recently bought Warcraft 3, so i'm game for either of those, Just need to work up my skills some lol.

Lefty
11 Jul 2009, 10:53pm
I still play Starcraft and just recently bought Warcraft 3, so i'm game for either of those, Just need to work up my skills some lol.

I used to play it till i lost my cd-key :( was fun with the games there. What server do you plan on dante for Warcraft 3?(Sorry for the off-topic)

SoulKeeper
12 Jul 2009, 01:53am
Yo, I remember this game.
T'was sick.

SilentGuns
12 Jul 2009, 03:16am
I used to play SC. I quit because I got a bug one day. I lagged out of every battle.net game I joined :( . So I just play Warcraft 3 now.

Dante
12 Jul 2009, 11:09am
I used to play it till i lost my cd-key :( was fun with the games there. What server do you plan on dante for Warcraft 3?(Sorry for the off-topic)

I really don't play online with then, i'm playing Warcraft 3 just to catch on my WoW lore, (and yes I know it sounds nerdy) and Starcraft i just play with friends over lan most of the time.

Silentfaith
15 Jul 2009, 11:08am
I still do, and I play Starcraft 64 all the time (Starcraft 64 = Nintendo 64)

b0red
15 Jul 2009, 09:19pm
No. But people in korea still play it like crazy, i heard they have a whole freaking channel dedicated to starcraft matches and updates. When 2 comes out or if its out yet....korea is gonna shit a brick

Dante
15 Jul 2009, 10:24pm
They have yet to release a release date for Starcraft 2, so far it's alittle bit of the gameplay and just talk.

Chaos
15 Jul 2009, 10:42pm
Starcraft is so old, but one of the best RTS of all time. I still play online sometimes..