PDA

View Full Version : Going On Holiday :)

King Puzzy Fuzz
3 Jul 2009, 03:20pm
Hey guys, Im going on Holiday from Sunday 5th July to Saturday 11th July, So please don't kick me from the clan for being inactive. (Goin to Normandy)

Drox
3 Jul 2009, 03:53pm
have fun, dont worry lol they dont kick people out unless ure paying 10 bucks and so happen to stop paying then they only demote you from supporter. :P So enjoy ure vacation man.

Crimson
3 Jul 2009, 04:33pm
You must be on the wrong forums, this isn't a clan.

Mystique
3 Jul 2009, 04:40pm
So, what is your question?

Drox
3 Jul 2009, 05:07pm
So, what is your question?

His question might have been more would he get kicked out (demoted back to SG Noob) for not being around, he just worded it weird.

MtrxMn
3 Jul 2009, 06:09pm
Get kicked for not being on for six days?

Mystique
4 Jul 2009, 04:52am
His question might have been more would he get kicked out (demoted back to SG Noob) for not being around, he just worded it weird.

I know, i was just being a smart ass...

SilentGuns
4 Jul 2009, 06:20am
Hey guys, Im going on Holiday from Sunday 5th July to Saturday 11th July, So please don't kick me from the clan for being inactive. (Goin to Normandy)

You must be on the wrong forums, this isn't a clan.

no no no , you're doing it all wrong.

This is how you do it ( caps + large letters + red)

THIS IS NOT A CLAN , THIS IS A COMMUNITY.

Have fun king ^__^

King Puzzy Fuzz
4 Jul 2009, 10:39am
I know six days, it just in some clans theres a 3 day limit.. so I was just wandering

King Puzzy Fuzz
4 Jul 2009, 10:40am
and thanks guys:)

Drox
4 Jul 2009, 02:28pm
I know six days, it just in some clans theres a 3 day limit.. so I was just wandering

Just remember we arent a clan that requires you to be around all the time, we are just a community of players who like to have fun. ;) So dont worry about it and have fun lol