PDA

View Full Version : :*(

andre1028
1 Jul 2009, 09:05pm
The thanks us first stage closed beta testers get. A bunch of stupid in game medals :-(

http://i40.tinypic.com/2qcpcvn.jpg

Who else gave up on this game a long time ago?

DoubleSb
1 Jul 2009, 09:14pm
What'd you expect?

andre1028
1 Jul 2009, 09:20pm
What'd you expect?

Well usually I'm with no reward. But in the first stage we were given a crappy interface, disgusting visuals, and poor gameplay overall. And the way they reward us for going tolerating the 'if you're not in a vehicle or have a sniper you're screwed' gameplay including the 99% chance of finding a server with less than five people including the possible chance of our accounts not even being transferred into the actual game feeling is through useless medals and even worse, not even doing anything about it. If I were given a game that was fun to test and criticize I wouldn't look at this kind of stuff. It's the nerve of these people that push my buttons.

Some people will never understand :(

Bad Dog
1 Jul 2009, 10:16pm
Well usually I'm with no reward. But in the first stage we were given a crappy interface, disgusting visuals, and poor gameplay overall. And the way they reward us for going tolerating the 'if you're not in a vehicle or have a sniper you're screwed' gameplay including the 99% chance of finding a server with less than five people including the possible chance of our accounts not even being transferred into the actual game feeling is through useless medals and even worse, not even doing anything about it. If I were given a game that was fun to test and criticize I wouldn't look at this kind of stuff. It's the nerve of these people that push my buttons.

Some people will never understand :(

ya..but...you got 2 exclusive in-game items that probably wont help with gameplay...Go you!!!

Dracula
1 Jul 2009, 10:23pm
Ya I got the same shit =[

Robfal
1 Jul 2009, 11:34pm
I installed the beta and it wouldnt even load the game, it always crashed. I gave up soon thereafter.

Suri
2 Jul 2009, 06:39am
We talking about BFH?? Because I stopped playing the Beta a long time ago and then get this email saying thank you and here is a In game Medal. WTF thats all I get.

TheTruth
2 Jul 2009, 09:47am
I stopped playing because it lagged every second and it was horrible overall.

Metal
2 Jul 2009, 10:42am
¯\(°_o)/¯
I got them and they do nothing....

Lux
2 Jul 2009, 12:57pm
The only reason it's free is because they want to make money through people buying content and yeah if the game was actually good and the content didn't only last ONE MONTH maybe...

Tcp-Kill
2 Jul 2009, 01:33pm
Yup, pretty disapointed but you know. We get a silly little "-BETA-" forum ico next to our name on their forumz.

Metal
2 Jul 2009, 02:05pm
after 2-3 years WE GET THIS LOL
come on lol