PDA

View Full Version : thatguy selling nvidia 9400gt 512mb

Guy
1 Jul 2009, 08:56pm
Selling

Item for Sale
nvidia 9400gt 512mb Condition of Item
Used Item Description
for free, pulled out of a workstation at work that needed an upgrade to a nvidia quadro video card.

has dvi, hdmi, and vga. has spdif audio header cable, so you can pass 5.1 audio through the hdmi port.

i'll bill the shipping label through paypal. Price
$0.00 + shipping cost

Awacs
1 Jul 2009, 08:59pm
Me Likey. I'll PM you and see what the costs run.

c0bra067
2 Jul 2009, 04:33pm
if it doesnt work out with awacs, or you get another, im game. im running a 6600 256mb atm =(

Guy
5 Jul 2009, 07:00pm
c0bra067, are you *sure* you have a pci-express video card?. the 6600's were mostly agp cards

CandleJack
5 Jul 2009, 08:39pm
I'll take it, i am running on a HP AMD 64 Athalon, my video card is a 6000 nvidia series

PingPong
6 Jul 2009, 12:22am
Selling

Item for Sale
nvidia 9400gt 512mb Condition of Item
Used Item Description
for free, pulled out of a workstation at work that needed an upgrade to a nvidia quadro video card.

has dvi, hdmi, and vga. has spdif audio header cable, so you can pass 5.1 audio through the hdmi port.

i'll bill the shipping label through paypal. Price
$0.00 + shipping cost

Wow your a really nice person to give this away. If you want to give it to me ill gladly accept. Im currently playing css with 15 fps all lowest and lowest res. I think i might even lag in 1.6... Im am B E G G I N G you pls. I dont think i can handle it much longer and its my birthday on july 10th :D

Omar
6 Jul 2009, 02:31am
Where... the.. FUCk do you work?

Paching
7 Jul 2009, 06:17am
It's a trap!

but if not i would gladly accept it;D

Guy
7 Jul 2009, 05:57pm
i work for an IT company.. they throw out things people are still buying new at the store. when you buy in bulk, prices are *too* cheap D: , also, it's "sold" to ping pong, apparently his video card completely died, so he really needs something to draw some zombies on his screen. sorry to everyone else, either you have a computer that works for cs, or your running an agp video card. I might have more goodies up later :) , that or maybe have a contest or something for free stuff!

Guy
7 Jul 2009, 06:03pm
ok wow so nevermind. let it be known, I cannot ship this to canada, it will not pass customs. i've tried shipping computer cards before (an m-audio card) and they rejected it, I got it back broken. sorry ping pong, any one else have a pci-express slot, and a really bad graphics card?

Akaru
9 Jul 2009, 05:01pm
I would like it sir. My computer always shuts down from an overheating integrated graphics card while playing CS:S. I live in Illinois, so I think you should be able to send it to me. How will I pay for shipping though. I have never done this stuff before.

Harpr33t
10 Jul 2009, 09:36am
ok wow so nevermind. let it be known, I cannot ship this to canada, it will not pass customs. i've tried shipping computer cards before (an m-audio card) and they rejected it, I got it back broken. sorry ping pong, any one else have a pci-express slot, and a really bad graphics card?

Ill take it i have a nvidia 7300 light edition which means its a cheap version of the regular 7300 and works like a 6300. I also have pci e slot.

Guy
10 Jul 2009, 08:29pm
sold

Akaru
10 Jul 2009, 10:05pm
Wow? You sold it to Harpreet?

PingPong
10 Jul 2009, 11:42pm
sold
*Sad face* God damn candian customs :sad2:

Provectus
11 Jul 2009, 12:54am
Really? I've shipped computer parts to America and recieved them from America too. Some weird shit is going on here. Are you sure it wont pass through customs?

Guy
11 Jul 2009, 06:30am
sold to ganzta. I don't ship to canada for various reasons. I don't want a flame thread going because of that.

Dante
19 Jul 2009, 06:19pm
Hmm, i need a new video card, all i got is an ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro

Omar
19 Jul 2009, 07:38pm
i work for an IT company.. they throw out things people are still buying new at the store. when you buy in bulk, prices are *too* cheap D: , also, it's "sold" to ping pong, apparently his video card completely died, so he really needs something to draw some zombies on his screen. sorry to everyone else, either you have a computer that works for cs, or your running an agp video card. I might have more goodies up later :) , that or maybe have a contest or something for free stuff!

Well if i were you, and i'm the kind of guy who likes to profit, then i would either sell it or put it on my own computer, or atleast give it to some one you know irl, that wants one, instead of some guy who don't even know over the internet.. just sayin'

Crimson
19 Jul 2009, 07:57pm
sold

sold to ganzta. I don't ship to canada for various reasons. I don't want a flame thread going because of that.

Hmm, i need a new video card, all i got is an ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro

Should answer all of your questions. :rlol:

Dante
19 Jul 2009, 08:22pm
Should answer all of your questions. :rlol:

I saw that smartass, but i was just stating that i need a new video card, for anytime in the future.

Ganzta
19 Jul 2009, 09:32pm
bah, the card's in my computer now, someone lock this thread
and thank you (that)guy

Modgers1
19 Jul 2009, 10:32pm
bah, the card's in my computer now, someone lock this thread
and thank you (that)guy

Done, and done.

-Modgers