PDA

View Full Version : Disrespecting members or admins

Lordcrazy
1 Jul 2009, 07:42pm
Are we allowed to ask to ban people on Prison Mutiny servers that disrespect admins, members multiple times please tell me because there were multiple people that did tthis today.:shocked:

Dracula
1 Jul 2009, 07:54pm
Im willing to bet there is usually a reason.

*Queen VenomousFate*
1 Jul 2009, 11:13pm
Are we allowed to ask to ban people on Prison Mutiny servers that disrespect admins, members multiple times please tell me because there were multiple people that did tthis today.:shocked:

If an admin is on the server, it is up to their good judgement to more or less not be babies and to not abuse their admin by banning someone just because they make fun of an admin. There is a little thing called "Mute" if that player gets so annoying that he is disrupting other players.

This game is rated M for mature... If you cant handle a little making fun of, then you shouldn't be playing this game to begin with (This is not directed at you, but some of our admins who ban people daily for admin disrespect)

Do not bother posting any demos about admin disrespect. If I get to them first I will just throw them out, and if another AO gets to them first they probably wont ban him anyways because it is such a minor offense.

If the disrespect by a single player becomes unbearable, contact an admin who can just come into the game and mute the player.

Drox
1 Jul 2009, 11:22pm

I think VF said it the best, really you have to define disrespect. Alittle "You bastard" or "Ohh fuck you" never hurt anybody, but when it becomes more like harassment then it should be banable or at the least kickable.

*Queen VenomousFate*
2 Jul 2009, 12:26am
I think VF said it the best, really you have to define disrespect. Alittle "You bastard" or "Ohh fuck you" never hurt anybody, but when it becomes more like harassment then it should be banable or at the least kickable.

Correct. You make the distinction as to what is worth asking for a ban. Even for really bad disrespect it would never go over 1-3 days.

High
2 Jul 2009, 11:55am
For the most part, i demand a little civility amongst players, but If there is a guy constantly abusing other players or trying to cause trouble in ways that dont fall under most of the other categories, yes, thats when i label it "disrespecting players". I could give a rats ass what i get called in server, but if you are being abusive to the players under my watch, you will be out the door.

*Queen VenomousFate*
2 Jul 2009, 01:25pm
For the most part, i demand a little civility amongst players, but If there is a guy constantly abusing other players or trying to cause trouble in ways that dont fall under most of the other categories, yes, thats when i label it "disrespecting players". I could give a rats ass what i get called in server, but if you are being abusive to the players under my watch, you will be out the door.

Therefore send you player abuse complaints to highsky and not to me.

Lordcrazy
2 Jul 2009, 02:04pm
ok thank you very much guys and watch out for a guy called irish rebellion he likes to tk and i can take being disrespected but thanks anyways!

Lordcrazy
4 Jul 2009, 10:53am
correction ireland rebellion.

Gator
4 Jul 2009, 11:03am
Why the hell would anyone teamkill?

Huwajux
4 Jul 2009, 12:05pm
It's called griefing. :toung:

Dracula
4 Jul 2009, 12:25pm

For lulz duh

Lordcrazy
5 Jul 2009, 07:59pm
yeah he was pretty darn annoying. Plus he shot soda machines at us O_O when he was a ct at us other cts.... so yeah...

*Queen VenomousFate*
5 Jul 2009, 09:15pm
yeah he was pretty darn annoying. Plus he shot soda machines at us O_O when he was a ct at us other cts.... so yeah...

Thats not disrespect, that would be teamkilling/glitching

PingPong
6 Jul 2009, 12:09am
If an admin is on the server, it is up to their good judgement to more or less not be babies and to not abuse their admin by banning someone just because they make fun of an admin. There is a little thing called "Mute" if that player gets so annoying that he is disrupting other players.

This game is rated M for mature... If you cant handle a little making fun of, then you shouldn't be playing this game to begin with (This is not directed at you, but some of our admins who ban people daily for admin disrespect)

Do not bother posting any demos about admin disrespect. If I get to them first I will just throw them out, and if another AO gets to them first they probably wont ban him anyways because it is such a minor offense.

If the disrespect by a single player becomes unbearable, contact an admin who can just come into the game and mute the player.
qft and aggreed with. I usually get an admin if a player is acting like a 100% douchebag. If theyre just saying things like "fuck you faggot you got me killed" simply ignore them

Lordcrazy
7 Jul 2009, 04:40pm
Well actually they were saying things like the cts are fuckin retarded and that we are morons but nothing horrible... and plus Venomous Fate i was talking about a whole different subject on my last reply i got side tracked for a minute lol