PDA

View Full Version : Paintball tanks

Killer
1 Jul 2009, 11:11am
Hey, I latly got my new paintball gun but which came with a Co2 tank. I then find out at the paintball center i go to they only have compressed air so i was wondering if it is possible to Fill the empty co2 tank with compressed air. And if i fill it with compressed air it wont mess up the marker or anything

PingPong
1 Jul 2009, 12:15pm
I wouldnt suggest it. But if thats all you have then go for it.

PotshotPolka
1 Jul 2009, 02:01pm
No. Under no circumstances try that, and you can't, the fill nozzles are different. Just fork out 80 bucks for a cheap steal compressed air tank.

Killer
2 Jul 2009, 01:05am
Yeah i guess will do that but the problem is its a very Different gas tank that is placed inside the stock

Spjerre
2 Jul 2009, 02:48am
Hey, I latly got my new paintball gun but which came with a Co2 tank. I then find out at the paintball center i go to they only have compressed air so i was wondering if it is possible to Fill the empty co2 tank with compressed air. And if i fill it with compressed air it wont mess up the marker or anything

USE IT ANYWAY! AND THEN RUN LIKE HELL!!

ReGIONALS
2 Jul 2009, 03:10am
almost any gun can use compressed air i would just buy a cheap steely.
what kidn of gun is it?

Killer
2 Jul 2009, 04:40am
its a RAP4 Military M4

http://www.rap4.com/paintball/os/military-c-494.html

Killer
2 Jul 2009, 04:41am
It can use Compressed air but im just worried about the tank

c0bra067
2 Jul 2009, 11:50am
Where does the hopper and tank connect to on that? This might seem elementary, but if the tank says "co2" then don't use anything else on it. You wouldn't fill a gas that says "gas" in the manual with deisel would you? :bounce:

PotshotPolka
2 Jul 2009, 12:11pm
pffft, RAP4 or Tippmann military variants are just bulk weight. Shockers, and Invert Mini's are the guns of the future.

Killer
2 Jul 2009, 12:55pm
The hopper is the MAgazine and The gas is in the Stock and Polka its amazing what you talking about