PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT: Vent Information

Haggard
7 Dec 2007, 10:30am
http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/63.251.20.100:13280/b_560_95_1.png (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/63.251.20.100:13280/)

Read the below information to set up Ventrilo and join our server!

Join us @ our public Ventrilo

//Server IP: 63.251.20.100
//Port #: 13280

+download

(http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php)+How To Install

(http://www.ventrilo.com/setup.php#Client_Installing)//User Setup Guide

1) Start the ventrilo program. Click on the Start button, click on Programs and then click on Ventrilo. This will display another menu option called Ventrilo that will start the actual program.

2) Click on the "->" button that is next to the first pulldown window called "User Name". This will open a new window where you can create a logon name to be used when connecting to a server.

3) Click the "New" button. This will open a small window where you can enter your logon name. The name you enter is entirely up to you. It can be your real name or a nick name.

4) Click the "OK" button. You can come back to this window and click on the help button later on if you want more detailed information about what the other options mean and how to use them.

5) Now that we are back to the main window click on the "->" button that is next to the pulldown window called "Server". This will open a new window where you can enter the details about the server you would like to connect to.

6) Click the "New" button. This will open a small window where you can enter a name that will describe the new server definition. The name can be anything you want it to be like: "My server" or "Joe's server". When entering a server name you don't need the quotes around it. These server names will show up in the main Ventrilo window.

7) Click "OK".

8) Click on the "Hostname or IP" input box and enter the server hostname or IP address given to you by the person hosting the server.

9) Click on the "Port number" input box and enter the servers port number. The program will automatically display the default port number of 4263 but you can change this to what ever the server needs it to be.

10) Click on the "Password" input box and enter the servers password as defined by the server administrator.

11) Click "OK" to return to the Ventrilo main window.

12) Click "Connect" to establish a connection between you and the server you just defined.

13) You should also click on the Setup button and configure all of the different options that control Ventrilo. This is very important when it comes to controlling the microphone or input source. Once in the Setup dialog click on the "Help" button. Be sure to read what all of the options are and what they mean. This is very important for the Voice page.

A. Wesker
22 Apr 2008, 12:45pm
I cant get my vent to work?

LitKey
22 Apr 2008, 06:37pm
I cant get my vent to work?

You didn't tell us your problem?

I'm Ron Burgundy?

A. Wesker
23 Apr 2008, 06:18pm
Unable to resolve host name.

Master_Chief
24 Apr 2008, 08:51pm
everybody download when u get the chance...

Bob_The_Builder
3 May 2008, 07:44am
WHY IS this so importan about this!!:confused1:

trakaill
3 May 2008, 12:50pm
Cant connect help it say my name or password was not recognized why????? never did this before :crying::crying::crying::crying:

MasterkennyG
14 May 2008, 03:10pm
do all people applying for admin need to have this program

Suri
14 May 2008, 03:16pm
No but it will help your approval allot. People get to know you better over vent.

KaMiKaZi
23 May 2008, 10:46am
Hi i got on the vent server but im in a chanel by myself no1 will move me in:crying::crying::crying:

Jaffa
23 May 2008, 11:00am
i think you need to be registered on vent by an admin

Z3r0 M4ni4c
23 May 2008, 11:04am
Sa and reg cant move people into another channel as far as i know.

Maby if you see haggard or AO or BD online try to private chat with them maby they can help you :wink:

poison
25 May 2008, 11:05pm
Well I went on but I don't have any access rights to enter a User Authorization mode channel. Very nice. Access denied.:thumbdown:

Irish Rebel
4 Jul 2008, 08:59am
Well I went on but I don't have any access rights to enter a User Authorization mode channel. Very nice. Access denied.:thumbdown:

yea,happened to me too
access denied:blink:

Rat
4 Jul 2008, 05:04pm
Tried to join it today, didn't seem to want to let me leave the top channel, where nobody else was :crying:

Haggard
4 Jul 2008, 05:19pm
Guys thats to pretect our vent from spammers. You have to have an account to get access to our channels. All you have to do is sit in the top channel till someone brings your down. Any of the AO's, BD's and myself can setup your reg accounts on vent.

Shadowex3
12 Jul 2008, 06:26am
Yeah... that system isn't working. This is the third time the server's been desperately in need of an admin and I've spent over an hour waiting for someone to notice me and move me into a channel.

People just can't be arsed to alt-tab and see if anyone is rotting in the lobby or public channel, the only reason I ever noticed those people on OUR vent was because I've got a magic keyboard that's so badass it has it's own screen.

I'll continue to drop by every so often to see if anyone is ever in the lobby or public channels to try and get an account set up so that next time the server starts kicking everyone on it every 30 seconds with an overflow error I can get an admin to reboot it or something, but I doubt the "wait in the lobby/public channel" system will ever actually work unless I get lucky and find someone else actually IN said channels.

So far I haven't exactly rolled a 20 on a spot-check for either channel.

Phoenix
12 Jul 2008, 07:10am
you could just put into the chat box on here 'hi, i'm in vent but i am stuck at the top, can somebody move me down please?' or ask anybody in the top channel to get the attentio of Haggard, an AO or a BD:cool:

Shadowex3
12 Jul 2008, 07:18am
That was kinda the point, nobody ever seems to be in either of those areas.

Maxwelldon
12 Jul 2008, 07:37am
You can always start private chat with AO / BD / PD on ventrilo.. Most likely people with those tags has access to edit user accounts
Right click them -> user -> Private chat

request to make an account on vent and if they don't respond in a bit, might not be there..
I was quite lucky myself when I came on vent first time.. I got mine vent account quick since there was quite some AO's and BD's on at the time :001_rolleyes:

Shadowex3
12 Jul 2008, 08:15am
You can't initiate private chat's or page people without an account. Quite literally the only thing you can do without an account right now is sit around with one thumb in your mouth and the other up your ass and pray nobody shouts "SWITCH".

SpikedRocker
12 Jul 2008, 08:21am
The one thing I did is I PM'ed a AO/BD on the forums to let him know i was waiting. Of course you have to be lucky to catch one on the forums at the time. Chatbox requests could also prove helpful or even steam friends messages.

ragedgecko
20 Jul 2008, 10:17pm
wait, if this is a public server for vent, then whats the password? vent claims i need a password

Mikey
21 Jul 2008, 09:08am
we have no password, just type in our ip and port and join
AND STOP BUMPING

WTFBBQ_Z0MB13
1 Aug 2008, 04:47pm
see you all around vent now.

Shabby
6 Aug 2008, 11:40am
erm mine is not working i get up to the ventrilo server and i type in vent.steamgamers.com and it says

abort press any key to continue

Shabby
6 Aug 2008, 01:02pm
what server is it to talk to sg?

Trifol
13 Aug 2008, 07:30am
You have not been given access rights to enter a User Authorization mode channel. ???????????????

Maxwelldon
13 Aug 2008, 08:39am
You have not been given access rights to enter a User Authorization mode channel. ???????????????

We have access restrictions because there is every now and then spammers : they can't access other channels unless given [Reg] account for ventrilo :wink:
Just wait an AO or BD to fix you access for other channels

Eldest
21 Aug 2008, 03:15pm
GarfieldH what did you say on the vent?I didn't hear anything you said, how do I registered with the server?I'll get a mic soon =p

barackobama
21 Aug 2008, 04:30pm
Hahaha mate ;P

Well it's your first time on Vent and you were in the Fail spam channel!!!

So I came in, played when the going gets tough, by Boyzone, and welcomed you :P

Hehe x

{bAy} sUP
27 Aug 2008, 01:44am
i press connect it stay at msg contacting server..

Tyrant
27 Aug 2008, 03:03am
Looks like Vent is down. Seems it has been for some time now. Anyone have an update on what's up? If it's still not working when I awake, I'll check back here.

LitKey
27 Aug 2008, 03:07am
Looks like Vent is down. Seems it has been for some time now. Anyone have an update on what's up? If it's still not working when I awake, I'll check back here.

I'm not quite sure yet, but our Ventrilo server provider has at least been contacted about it.

Shabby
27 Aug 2008, 06:08am
Urm mine was working before but now i try to connect and it says MSG: Contacting Server.

and it stays like that.

Mammal
29 Aug 2008, 01:58pm
I have an account as a [Reg] (thanks james) but I still cannot join any/many channels as I don't have authorization.

Any way to get that? =D

Maxwelldon
19 Oct 2008, 06:08pm
Well, I added a redirect to my NO-IP.COM hosting:
steamgamers.servecounterstrike.com

That should work as well for ventrilo IP with the port mentioned in first post

LitKey
20 Oct 2008, 07:03am
and why should i download that????

Seriously, stop fucking spamming with all these why/what questions especially since they've already been answered.

Henrik
5 Nov 2008, 04:05am
and what is the password??

Shadowex3
26 Dec 2008, 12:49am
Right so I got back on today and apparently i've lost my account on vent or something?

SpikedRocker
26 Dec 2008, 07:13am
Right so I got back on today and apparently i've lost my account on vent or something?

Hopefully someone has been able to help you get it settled. If not I will be home in 5-6 hours or so and can figure it out.

brock samson
31 Dec 2008, 12:37pm
i need someone to imrove me to reg on vent please?

Irish
11 Feb 2009, 07:39pm
Ok so i have Vent and i have it working so woot woot to that now. I'm not able to go to different places. Why is that this is what it gives me: *You are not allowed to switch channels manually* So does that mean some one needs to move me to a different room when i want to go. Sorry im new to vent and not sure how to work it.

Thanks

Italian Jew
11 Feb 2009, 07:41pm
You have to get an AO set you up i think

Irish
11 Feb 2009, 07:46pm
ok thanks :) now do they just come to that room then?

Italian Jew
11 Feb 2009, 07:50pm
If you can't grab ones attention through vent, you will have to PM one on the forums or ask for one on the chatbox.

Irish
11 Feb 2009, 07:52pm
hmm it want let me use the chat box it says: *You do not have sufficient access rights to use the global chat window.* if you are talking about the global chatbox that is. But I shall go in for a bit and if i cant get any one I shall have to try at a later date. But thanks again =D

Irish
11 Feb 2009, 07:54pm
woops never mind i know what you are talking about when you say chatbox. Sorry had a moment lol

Asian-Sensation
21 Feb 2009, 02:41pm
I cant figure out what to put for hostname

Caution
21 Feb 2009, 03:06pm
I cant figure out what to put for hostname

Put this in where it says "Hostname or IP"

Eldest
21 Feb 2009, 03:21pm

Put this in where it says "Hostname or IP"

vent.steamgamers.com
Works also fine for me..

Caution
21 Feb 2009, 03:43pm
vent.steamgamers.com
Works also fine for me..

Or that.

Asian-Sensation
22 Feb 2009, 01:07pm
I cant find whos the host or ip of the server ._.

Cooki3Monsta
22 Feb 2009, 01:23pm
Click on the circle thingy.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9902/hereugo.jpg

Demented
28 Feb 2009, 06:59pm
You guys should make the sub-channels pass-word proctected. Sometimes we don't get moved. It's still nice though.

Maxwelldon
1 Mar 2009, 06:55am
You guys should make the sub-channels pass-word proctected. Sometimes we don't get moved. It's still nice though.
Regs get an access-change on the channels by pre-created profiles so they can join channels. Just hang around on vent and try poke higher ups to change your status.

MasterkennyG
31 Mar 2009, 09:22pm
bumb.. the vent server is back up

Maxwelldon
1 Apr 2009, 12:17am
Server-redirect updated!
You can use the following IP as well;
IP: steamgamers.servecounterstrike.com
Port: 4577

Lux
1 Apr 2009, 04:28am
This should be on the homepage, if Max's post wasn't the newest in this section I (and probably a lot of others) would never see this info. I don't really read the stickies (unless I have to)

Ganzta
1 Apr 2009, 04:18pm
This should be on the homepage, if Max's post wasn't the newest in this section I (and probably a lot of others) would never see this info. I don't really read the stickies (unless I have to)

ya i just saw this you guys should announce it somewhere more obvious

MtrxMn
5 Jun 2009, 03:13pm
Hey.... could someone explain to me what this is exactly?

SneakySnake
5 Jun 2009, 03:20pm

Vent is like teamspeak. We use it to talk to eachother, for either gaming use, meetings, etc.

PingPong
5 Jun 2009, 03:24pm

Ventrillo is a porgram used to talk to eachother like your clanmates or community members instead of having to find them in game or chat to them over steam, its a great way to get to know everyone

Red
5 Jun 2009, 03:26pm
it's also the best way to get an admin's attention

TwistedKiller
30 Jun 2009, 11:18pm
I can't change to others channels, why? :3

Vivian556
1 Jul 2009, 03:31am
That happened to me.. You can only go into the Music and Fail Spam ones right? I think you need more permissions.

TheTruth
1 Jul 2009, 06:45am
I PMed GarfieldH and he set me up the vent account.

Paul
1 Jul 2009, 07:07am
I can't change to others channels, why? :3

You need to get an AO+ on the vent server to set you an account up that enables you to access different channels and do everything else that would be needed for vent such as comments and chat.

Just send them a quick msg if they are not busy (in vent I mean) and hopefully you can get setup and have a password to access your account.

Loganator456
1 Jul 2009, 08:45am
Cane someone help me set up vent? Thanks.

Vivian556
1 Jul 2009, 10:43am
I need my Vent account to be fixed.. It still says i'm [Mem] o.O

JayRay
2 Jul 2009, 08:48pm
Hey guys could you please help me out, i connect to the vent but it says i cant manually switch channels, does anyone know?

JayRay
2 Jul 2009, 09:05pm
acutally nevermind i talked with one of the guys from the vent !!

SeeCraex
3 Jul 2009, 02:59pm
What shall I do, when I logging in to Ventrilo I am standing in "Fail Spam Channel"
And i can go to some of the other channels?

SeeCraex
3 Jul 2009, 03:00pm
forget it, it is fixed now :D

Pasickshooter
6 Jul 2009, 01:05am
I just set up my vent chanel with it, and connected. i got in, but whenever i tried to switch to a diff spot, a message poped up and said "You are not allowed to switch channels manually"

any help?

DoubleSb
6 Jul 2009, 07:38am
I just set up my vent chanel with it, and connected. i got in, but whenever i tried to switch to a diff spot, a message poped up and said "You are not allowed to switch channels manually"

any help?

Wait to be set up by an AO+. Just sit around vent till they come.

Jayman
9 Jul 2009, 04:46pm
Connected to server but unable to authenticate your login name and password. Make sure you entered the correct global server password or the password for your unique login name. You will be automatically banned if you try connecting with the wrong password several more times, so be sure you have the correct password before you try again. Passwords are case sensitive and must be completely retyped if you are making a change to it. The password will always be displayed as 8 (*'s or dots) even if the actual length of the password is shorter or longer then 8. You should also verify that you entered the correct IP address (or hostname) and Port number. If the port number is wrong you are connecting to the wrong server. /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

WTF!! PLZ HELP ME!! I forget my password ='(

Gator
9 Jul 2009, 07:01pm
Connected to server but unable to authenticate your login name and password. Make sure you entered the correct global server password or the password for your unique login name. You will be automatically banned if you try connecting with the wrong password several more times, so be sure you have the correct password before you try again. Passwords are case sensitive and must be completely retyped if you are making a change to it. The password will always be displayed as 8 (*'s or dots) even if the actual length of the password is shorter or longer then 8. You should also verify that you entered the correct IP address (or hostname) and Port number. If the port number is wrong you are connecting to the wrong server. /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

WTF!! PLZ HELP ME!! I forget my password ='(

PM a higher up to have you password changed.

Dante
10 Jul 2009, 06:46am
There is no password for Ventrilo, unless an AO set you up.

Daze
10 Jul 2009, 07:34am
There is no password for Ventrilo, unless an AO set you up.

Yeah Jayman you already have an account with us, if you login under a different name maybe with a slight alternation I can set you up with a new account.

Jayman
11 Jul 2009, 02:23pm
Lol... thanx for all that but haggard.. i think it was him but anyways.. jayray needed his pass changed i think and haggard went to change it but changed my pass in stead.. but i went into SG vent on another acc and talked to garfield and he changed my pass for me XD

Sgt_Church
24 Jul 2009, 07:24am
Im on the vent right now can someone fix my permissions.

Stevee
24 Jul 2009, 10:53am
Pm an admin In Vent And they'll do it their and then :)

Snitch&Death
7 Aug 2009, 02:08pm
I cant get it to work it says Connected to server but unable to authenticate your login name and password. Make sure you entered the correct global server password or the password for your unique login name. You will be automatically banned if you try connecting with the wrong password several more times, so be sure you have the correct password before you try again. Passwords are case sensitive and must be completely retyped if you are making a change to it. The password will always be displayed as 8 (*'s or dots) even if the actual length of the password is shorter or longer then 8. You should also verify that you entered the correct IP address (or hostname) and Port number. If the port number is wrong you are connecting to the wrong server. what does that mean?

Jayman
7 Aug 2009, 09:04pm
Me to Snitch&Death.... I even got my password reset and it still didnt work. :sad:

Jayman
8 Aug 2009, 09:25am
I keep trying to log into ventrilo and I get an error every time.. I even got my password reset but it still didnt help! plz help me!

NIKO
8 Aug 2009, 09:32am
i <3 Vent

Jayman
8 Aug 2009, 01:53pm
yea I would too if I could get it working =(

Crazy Dane
10 Aug 2009, 03:23am
I'm using firefox

The download doesn't work for me. I can't even go to vent's website :ohwell:

PuMa
10 Aug 2009, 03:32am
i can't download something with ma firewall'http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1239023890_showoff-touchdown-fail.gif (http://www.gifbin.com)

Target
10 Aug 2009, 09:46am
Ok, that shit is nasty why would you post that. Fucking random

Prozak
10 Aug 2009, 03:10pm
I would join.But Dell mic hole broke :((

Crazy Dane
11 Aug 2009, 12:49am
How do I go to another channel than the fail spam?

skitzophranic
11 Aug 2009, 12:52am
How do I go to another channel than the fail spam?

ask someone to set you up.
An AO, tcp or garfield

*Queen VenomousFate*
11 Aug 2009, 02:57am
ask someone to set you up.
An AO, tcp or garfield

So in other words. Ask TCP or Garefield...

MasterkennyG
11 Aug 2009, 09:42am
+1 why is seamgamers.com channel muted? Sad face

Shinobi.Kirby
22 Aug 2009, 01:15pm
Can someone help me ? I can't change channels... I can only go in the spam one...

some2ube
24 Aug 2009, 06:51pm
:crazy:A Admin Named GarFieldH Ficken baned me for killing him and called me a rasist how to i let steam gammers know? plz let me know plaz

darth jacen
24 Aug 2009, 07:06pm
:crazy:A Admin Named GarFieldH Ficken baned me for killing him and called me a rasist how to i let steam gammers know? plz let me know plaz

U were not responding when Mercy asked you why you has swastikas in your name, you didn't change it, and it wasn't for killing him, and go to the admin complaint/appeal ban. Also tou were waring the sg.mem tag, when you are in fact not a member, so then, you should have been banned also for copying name, that is why he banned you.

Finzz
7 Sep 2009, 10:53am
Having trouble with my vent, I have a scrim today and I tried to login vent and it just says

Connected to server but unable to authenticate your login name and password. Make sure you entered the correct global server password or the password for your unique login name. You will be automatically banned if you try connecting with the wrong password several more times, so be sure you have the correct password before you try again. Passwords are case sensitive and must be completely retyped if you are making a change to it. The password will always be displayed as 8 (*'s or dots) even if the actual length of the password is shorter or longer then 8. You should also verify that you entered the correct IP address (or hostname) and Port number. If the port number is wrong you are connecting to the wrong server.

I didn't change any settings so I still have the right ip and stuff but I don't know whats wrong.

Let me know if you need more information, for now I'm going to try reinstalling ventrillo.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Crimson
7 Sep 2009, 12:13pm
Having trouble with my vent, I have a scrim today and I tried to login vent and it just says

Connected to server but unable to authenticate your login name and password. Make sure you entered the correct global server password or the password for your unique login name. You will be automatically banned if you try connecting with the wrong password several more times, so be sure you have the correct password before you try again. Passwords are case sensitive and must be completely retyped if you are making a change to it. The password will always be displayed as 8 (*'s or dots) even if the actual length of the password is shorter or longer then 8. You should also verify that you entered the correct IP address (or hostname) and Port number. If the port number is wrong you are connecting to the wrong server.

I didn't change any settings so I still have the right ip and stuff but I don't know whats wrong.

Let me know if you need more information, for now I'm going to try reinstalling ventrillo.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

You have the incorrect password entered, try remembering it, or make new vent Account, with different user name.

Prince
15 Sep 2009, 06:41pm
hey can someone help me out getting me a account

TheTruth
15 Sep 2009, 06:43pm
hey can someone help me out getting me a account

Join the vent now. I'll help you get an AO ;P

roflstomp
27 Oct 2009, 05:00pm
i would love to use vent but i cant get anyone to switch me... =]
:mad2::crazy::thumb:

Prez
27 Oct 2009, 05:37pm
Try PMing any higher up (AO+), they will be happy to get back to you as soon as possible.

Mystique
27 Oct 2009, 05:39pm
Already taken care of :P

2DG
20 Nov 2009, 10:55am
I don't know how to do any private chats, as I can't possibly move into any channel, its pretty impossible to get MEM tag.
NVM : SkyHigh helped me.

Micro
6 Dec 2009, 10:21am
I can't Switch Channels it says you cant do it manually

Dracula
6 Dec 2009, 10:22am
I can't Switch Channels it says you cant do it manually

Because you dont have vent rights.

Micro
9 Dec 2009, 09:04am
so how might i be able to fix this?

Mystique
9 Dec 2009, 09:06am
so how might i be able to fix this?

An AO+ need to register you on vent. So yea...

Micro
9 Dec 2009, 03:45pm
Spartan got me on

Phonicz
10 Dec 2009, 05:14pm
Did the info even change?

Voltage
10 Dec 2009, 06:12pm
Did the info even change?

Such a spammer Phonicz, If your on the vent does that mean it changed :hail:?

[AP3X.]
11 Dec 2009, 10:08am
No ones ever in vent speaking :(

Whazaaaaa
20 Dec 2009, 05:27pm
Ok i cant get in ventrilo and here is my error i get plz help me :)

So can i have a password because i think that is the problem
I did had a password but i forgot it because i did not wrote it down so PLZzzZ ;)

Crimson
20 Dec 2009, 05:32pm
Ok i cant get in ventrilo and here is my error i get plz help me :)

So can i have a password because i think that is the problem
I did had a password but i forgot it because i did not wrote it down so PLZzzZ ;)

The problem is, that you already have registered ventrilo account with the user name you're connecting with.

Log on with another name, and message someone with [AO] Tag and ask them to change the password for you.

Whazaaaaa
21 Dec 2009, 04:42pm
Thx Crimson i realy did needed a new name and i have a new password Thx man ;)

Snitch&Death
2 Jan 2010, 12:56pm
i can't get vent to work someone help

Resistance
13 Jan 2010, 05:30pm
Could an AO please set me up again for vent?

Already tried getting my old account and everything, but it appears that I can't find it. Like it isn't there or anything. Just gone.

:|

Dead Eye
21 Feb 2010, 12:51pm
alright it works but when im on it says stuff like you donot have access rights to use global chat and idk what to do on it anyway?

Vivian556
21 Feb 2010, 12:53pm
alright it works but when im on it says stuff like you donot have access rights to use global chat and idk what to do on it anyway?

You need to have an AO+ set up your account

Kurama
12 Apr 2010, 02:30pm
ok. my mic is not being read by vent. im thinking it is my mic. but my computer detects its plugged in idk

Lucid
12 Apr 2010, 07:09pm
ok. my mic is not being read by vent. im thinking it is my mic. but my computer detects its plugged in idk

Are you pushing the right hotkey?

opium101
15 May 2010, 01:15pm
i forgot my vent name and pass can someone help me setup a new1 :P?

dieterpace
5 Aug 2010, 02:47am
what do I type in the password? My own password or you have a password you use for everyone?
its saying: connected to the server but unable to authenticate your login name and password.

dieterpace
5 Aug 2010, 02:50am
ok nvm I fixed it

Tweezy
5 Aug 2010, 06:00am
ok nvm I fixed it

Next time PM an AO/BD. Thanks

Jack
6 Aug 2010, 11:31am
I tried joining ventrillo, but when I try to connect it automatically says im on the banned list. Idk if its maybe cause I dont have a password? or someone in your clan has had a long ass grudge against me that Idk about and put me on the ban list before I ever get a chance to join in.

PotshotPolka
6 Aug 2010, 02:17pm
I tried joining ventrillo, but when I try to connect it automatically says im on the banned list. Idk if its maybe cause I dont have a password? or someone in your clan has had a long ass grudge against me that Idk about and put me on the ban list before I ever get a chance to join in.

We're not a clan and you're an ignorant cocksmack.

Jack
6 Aug 2010, 02:35pm

I'm not quite sure what made you think im an ignorant cocksmack, but your opinion is your choice. And I apologize for the confusion, I meant "community".

Mr. Moop
13 Jan 2011, 08:56pm

A. Wesker
17 Jan 2011, 06:30am
i have a need setting up tag.

h3adsh0t
9 Feb 2011, 06:20pm
Can i get a tag set up pleeaseeeee. TEEWHYYYY.

Gamemann
19 Feb 2011, 04:16pm
Ok i looked all over but i cant find the password? I got this message when i try to chat:

------------------------
You do not have sufficient access rights to use the global chat window.

Do you know why? I never been ban before so that cant be it...?

Sniper
26 Feb 2011, 06:01pm
Need setup please TY

tucker
18 Mar 2011, 01:16pm
need setup plz

crustyfuzzball
1 Apr 2011, 02:50am
i think i need an admin to give me a PW it just says "NEED SETTING UP"

Admiral Ackbar
4 Apr 2011, 08:42pm
Could someone set me up? Please and thank you

Mad Dogg
5 Apr 2011, 06:36am
Guys try Here (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=25)
Not sure if its is still active, but its still on the forms:
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

Kushaaa.
10 May 2011, 07:53pm
i prefer teamspeak but i'll download ventrilo

NIKO
15 May 2011, 09:25pm
WHY IS VENT DOWN!?

Moo Moo Viking
16 May 2011, 05:54am
WHY IS VENT DOWN!?

NIKO!

Something tickets Paul yeah..

PeW pEw13
15 Jun 2011, 06:36am
What is vent pogram and how it works?!?! :S

Wicked Pissah
15 Jun 2011, 06:45am
What is vent pogram and how it works?!?! :S

Basically is a IRC with a mic, or allows everyone to speak to each other. It's a simple program and a simple google of it will bring up the website, as well as information (FAQ's) and such.

BlackEagle
15 Jun 2011, 09:48pm
my vent does want to work is there any way to make it work

What are you having difficulties with?

floffypus
16 Jun 2011, 02:36am
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss15/Stiannius/ventsetup.jpg

One more thing. when you PM and AO type your user name password if I'm wrong. think they need ur password as well :S

BlackEagle
16 Jun 2011, 06:06am
This still worked for me:

http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=25

Try using that to request to get set up.

Jazzyy
30 Jun 2011, 10:07pm
anyone notice a ip in black font at the bottom of the original post? wtf.

jonoPorter
16 Jul 2011, 08:21am
My user is still not set up...

Movement
16 Jul 2011, 08:48am
I just sent a vent request. Set me up please.

feo0000
3 Aug 2011, 10:04am
IS VENT REALLY NESSECARY

(von dutch) delta force 8
4 Aug 2011, 06:54am
IS VENT REALLY NESSECARY
No, but capslock is.

mayhem
15 Aug 2011, 06:58am
ehhh it i was put in to fail spam so i dced now it sias contacting server...

mayhem
15 Aug 2011, 07:07am
i get in and it says need setting up and i dont please help me ive read "help" and ive changed my setttings in "setup" to my liking and i guess i cant switch channels :shocked: so please fix this if u can xD

BlackEagle
15 Aug 2011, 07:44am
i get in and it says need setting up and i dont please help me ive read "help" and ive changed my setttings in "setup" to my liking and i guess i cant switch channels :shocked: so please fix this if u can xD

Use this form: http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=25

An AO will set up your account on ventrillo. Next time as well use the edit button instead of double posting. Just for future reference!