PDA

View Full Version : I need U.K. My Little Ponies. Got any sisters?

Silverman
27 Jun 2009, 11:23pm
Okay... this is going to sound REALLY gay, but I need My Little Ponies HARD. My girlfriend is 21 and is obsessed with the things. We even went on a Vacation to Las Vegas to attend a convention.... seriously. Since most of you guys live in the UK, and she is into UK ponies (rather than US), does anyone have an old box lying around or anything? Like, does your sister not play with them anymore or are they crated up? I mean, the things are from the 1980's after all. Well, I guess post if you have any old ones. We have cash for ponies... but not new graphic cards. :lol: :twitch:

Silverman
27 Jun 2009, 11:24pm
Whoops, sorry for the bump... didn't see the "DO NOT use the New Thread button" thing... I am an idiot you see.

Modgers1
29 Jun 2009, 11:15pm
Whoops, sorry for the bump... didn't see the "DO NOT use the New Thread button" thing... I am an idiot you see.

It's not THAT big of a deal; not everyone uses it anyway. :blink1:

-Modgers

Jaffa
30 Jun 2009, 05:25am
Check eBay

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
30 Jun 2009, 06:36am
I would never sell any of my ponies, sorry. They are just too cute, you see.

Paching
30 Jun 2009, 01:52pm
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=my+little+ponies&_sacat=See-All-Categories

;D

Silverman
30 Jun 2009, 04:32pm
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=my+little+ponies&_sacat=See-All-Categories

;D

Not helpful, well.... the right start. Most of the ponies are Generation 3 (G3), I am looking for G1 international (UK) ponies. So their rarity is high... especially in the USA.

Check eBay

Always am, but you never no if someone might want to sell them straight out. They are hard to come by, even on Ebay. The Mountain Boys are the holy grail of ponies, I am willing to pay $600 US, £365 for a complete set... so, you know it is a big deal.

I would never sell any of my ponies, sorry. They are just too cute, you see.

Tell me about it, they are everywhere in my home... scary.