PDA

View Full Version : zm_sinkingboat_escape (new map (wip))

===
6 Dec 2007, 07:55pm
Making a new map where its a sinking boat and you have to escape from within it, making it to the nose of the boat and getting picked up by a rescue choppa. some pics of general idea (they done in paint)

bloodhound
6 Dec 2007, 07:58pm
Hey nice idea. I actually have the same idea too ill post it seperate tho.

Henda
6 Dec 2007, 08:02pm
Nice idea, hope you can pull it off. Moving this thread to the modding section for now.

VirDeBello
6 Dec 2007, 08:27pm
Making a new map where its a sinking boat and you have to escape from within it, making it to the nose of the boat and getting picked up by a rescue choppa. some pics of general idea (they done in paint)

lol that's cool, you should do it like the Titanic movie lol it would be sweet

Hunter
23 Dec 2007, 01:11am
Cool idea. Sounds a lot like that level from call of duty 4 though :\ . Its still a good idea though that would be good to play.

Desu
21 Jan 2008, 10:54pm
if you want to make it titanic do it like a slow deathwater, with unbreakable walls of course, and theres the whole issue of holding back the zombies. You could do this with timed doors.

matt 187
21 Jan 2008, 11:39pm
g8 idea man i like it.:idea::jiggy:

Jaffa
22 Jan 2008, 04:20am
if its rising deathwater, you should make it that it only kills humans, then after the humans get on the heli the ship gets nuked

Paul
22 Jan 2008, 04:39am
Isnt thier allready a map with a sinking boat in? Im sure ive played it before, but the ending is bad as Zombies kill all at end.

Anyways look forward to it.

Good Luck

Yellow Invazn
22 Jan 2008, 05:54pm
A nuke hitting a sinking ship doesn't sound too....realistic.

Maybe as soon as the door closes, anyone inside gets teleported into a pit and gets killed?

broncoty
22 Jan 2008, 06:11pm

Maybe as soon as the door closes, anyone inside gets teleported into a pit and gets killed?

lol.......

phatman76
22 Jan 2008, 08:13pm
this sounds like a pretty awesome map idea. You would have to make the doors timed to prevent tking by closing the doors on the team, but then zombies will be harder to stop. confined spaces would make it easy for the zombies also, but adding a few long hallways and maybe a big, open deck with crates could give the humans a fighting chance. sounds like if you pulled it off it would be a really fun map, good luck.

Alien
25 Jan 2008, 06:27am
Really nice.I cant wait this :jiggy:

EvInReaLife
25 Jan 2008, 08:54pm
Cool idea. Sounds a lot like that level from call of duty 4 though :\ . Its still a good idea though that would be good to play.

that just makes it even cooler

Yellow Invazn
25 Jan 2008, 09:38pm
lol.......

Lol yeah, I know that's not realistic either, but if anyone who was stuck inside (mainly zombies) it'd take way too long for zombies to drown. It'd be faster for them to be tele'd into a pit.

Desu
31 Jan 2008, 07:00pm
Lol yeah, I know that's not realistic either, but if anyone who was stuck inside (mainly zombies) it'd take way too long for zombies to drown. It'd be faster for them to be tele'd into a pit.

Or we could say sharks ate them.

h4mx0r
14 Feb 2008, 12:34am
lets say the ship was carrying an obscene amount of unstable explosives.

The detonation is triggered by a certain amount of water pressure :P

Soviet
21 Feb 2008, 01:17pm
You could make it that the boat was carrying toxic waste, this would(somehow) explain why there were zombies on it. The humans are mercenaries hired to protect the boat and make sure it reaches its destination. Blah blah, some idiot breaks open a case becomes a zombie etc. The water also becomes messed up because of the toxic waste, making it due 90 damage per second ^_^ In an attempt to kill the zombie, the humans accidentally blow a hole in the boat, which is the reason its sinking...

I just gave you a back story :D Full of logical, and illogical things.

$0.02 Has been Provided.

Henda
21 Feb 2008, 01:48pm
Guys the guy hasnt been on the forums since he made the post in december last year, fair to say he isnt coming back.

mystickiller411
21 Feb 2008, 02:29pm
or hard at work trying to satisfy OUR needs

EvInReaLife
22 Feb 2008, 09:22am
Any of the many expert mappers who have graced our forums willing to turn this map into reality? I think it could be alot of fun with some work

Bill Smauz
22 Feb 2008, 03:51pm
Any of the many expert mappers who have graced our forums willing to turn this map into reality? I think it could be alot of fun with some work

I will probably make a map like this since the maker of this thread has decided to go inactive.

killerkallerant
23 Feb 2008, 05:37pm

greatest quote ever!