PDA

View Full Version : Little Big Planet (PS3)

PuMa
26 Jun 2009, 01:11pm
Welcome to LittleBigPlanet a world of infinite possibilities, where imagination becomes reality and the powers of creation are firmly in your hands.

LittleBigPlanet is a new, ground-breaking PlayStationŽ3 (PS3™) game, combining an amazing platform adventure with a huge social community. There are places to explore, creative resources to collect and puzzles to solve all requiring a combination of brains and teamwork.

But thats only the beginning. The fun really starts when you begin to build your own LittleBigPlanet. Using an advanced physics system which takes full advantage of the PS3s power, players have the ability to design, shape and build both objects and entire locations for others to view and play, bringing together for the first time the three biggest elements in gaming - play, create, share. Even the games central character Sackboy is customisable.

When your world is ready, you can invite anyone within the LittleBigPlanet community on the PlayStationŽNetwork to come and explore your creations, or go and explore everybody elses - its a brilliant way to meet some new sack-buddies!

LittleBigPlanet, already garnering plaudits as one of the most hotly anticipated titles in video game history - is one of the years biggest releases. This October LittleBigPlanet is going to change the world of gaming forever.

Little Big Planet trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNhmWhGvDPs&feature=fvst

PuMa
26 Jun 2009, 01:14pm
Hope you Enjoy

Dracula
26 Jun 2009, 01:16pm
Nice copy and paste, fail.

PuMa
26 Jun 2009, 01:19pm
thank you ;(.
i like it to

Suzaku
26 Jun 2009, 01:20pm
Old game is old

PuMa
26 Jun 2009, 01:28pm
And whatever , it's fun anyway!

Drox
26 Jun 2009, 01:32pm
kiddy game, imo but people find it fun.

Suri
26 Jun 2009, 01:33pm
I dont see a problem with him reviewing a game he likes. And if it was never reviewed here in the past even better. You never know some one could have been on the fence about getting the game and then read this.

Puma ignore the trolls.
http://www.agoravox.fr/IMG/do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

PuMa
26 Jun 2009, 01:36pm
i'll do thank you drox and suricruise

Dracula
26 Jun 2009, 01:36pm
Lol ignore Suri he trolls and trys to hide it.

PuMa
26 Jun 2009, 01:38pm
i'm just ignore from now of!

Ultramarine
26 Jun 2009, 03:11pm
Old game is old

... it came out several months ago...

and yes, this game may seem kiddie, but it is hella fun when you have a bunch of friends over, head on line and join hundreds of thousands of levels that where created by other players... several times we'd all break out laughing (definatly would when we'd all try to kill each other by slapping each other off of shit or what not)

Trogdor
26 Jun 2009, 04:42pm
kiddy game, imo but people find it fun.

I don't find it kiddy at all really. Adults and such I've been around with have asked to play it. The physics are AMAZING and it's a very unique game from the gameplay to the graphics.

I have it and I give it 8/10.

PuMa
26 Jun 2009, 11:49pm
i have it to i giv'ed it 8/10 to
but im thinking in the length that it's beginning to be boring
because there's no one there have a PS3 in my city
and im not playing Online

PuMa
26 Jun 2009, 11:49pm
ao i have no one to play with

Kamakazii101
30 Jun 2009, 12:56pm
Meh, it looks decent I guess. Then again I don't have a PS3 so I don't think I'll be playing it xD

chimpo
12 Jul 2009, 12:48pm
Fun game i would say, i will give it 8/10