PDA

View Full Version : NBA Trades!

Cookie
25 Jun 2009, 08:11pm
So what do you think about the trades that have happened so far?

I love em from my opinion.

Jamal Crawford to the Hawks.
Richard Jefferson to the Spurs.
Shaq to the Cavs.
Randy Foye/Mike Miller to the Wizards.

&&

My favorite, Vince Carter to the Magic!

This makes the Spurs and Magic a lot more exciting to me.

andre1028
25 Jun 2009, 08:37pm
Kapono was traded for Evans just a couple weeks ago and I'm hoping he brings something new to the table. The raps did great when they had Sam Mitchell as coach and the players have been lacking a bit since he was replaced.

matt 187
25 Jun 2009, 08:52pm
spurs all the way this year.....magic lost turkyglu

Eskomo
26 Jun 2009, 05:07am
Wow now Lebron has Shaq, good luck everyone else ;)

Noobster
26 Jun 2009, 06:15am
SHAQ and LEBRON + HOWARD and CARTER...makes them alot more exciting

Jazz
26 Jun 2009, 07:39am
SHAQ and LEBRON + HOWARD and CARTER...makes them alot more exciting

Yeah, against each other! Shaq has gone old though...

face melter
28 Jun 2009, 07:24pm
What do you guys think about the 09 Draft? Like the point guards for Timberwolves, or any other draft trades?

Hazzard
1 Jul 2009, 08:54pm
Shaq now gets to prove him self with LeBron James. He already proved himself with Kobe and D wade.

The magic I believe will be better off with Vince instead of Hedro. Vince is better all around.

Draft:

I don't believe Blake Griffin will make that big of an impact. He gets at least 2 bloody noses every game. But I have to give him the effort award since his dunk when he smacked his head on the backboard was sweet.

Hasheem Thabeet needs to get stronger if he wants to compete down low with all the other bigs.

I'm going for the cavs like usual. I'm still upset how they got blown out by the magic. Cavs would of put up a better fight against the lakers. The only problem I see with the cavs is there guards are considered small to other teams guards.

GrayFox
5 Jul 2009, 08:38pm
RAAAAASHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED WAAAAAALLACE!

Good deal, I see another ring coming our way.

panda6
16 Aug 2009, 04:07pm
i love them to vince is sick!

Flash_whAt.?
31 Aug 2009, 02:09pm
i know...dude rasheed to boston...artest to lakers...its like gunna be Lakers,Spurs,Orlando,Boston and Cavs winning every game...not fair lol

TheTruth
31 Aug 2009, 02:41pm
i know...dude rasheed to boston...artest to lakers...its like gunna be Lakers,Spurs,Orlando,Boston and Cavs winning every game...not fair lol

Is that different from last year? Wuuuut.

TheTruth
3 Sep 2009, 02:56pm
Little bump

Celtics just picked up Marquis Daniels.

http://www.nba.com/celtics/roster/

Flash_whAt.?
3 Sep 2009, 05:24pm
no..but last year orlando was a surprise well not a big surprise but a small one...now its gunna be like ok do i have to even bother watching games..im betting on them every game lol...but still sleepers are DENVER, PORTLAND, MIAMI, KNICKS YES KNICKS, ATLANTA watch out for those teams even though denver and portland are good with SA, LA in the west its gunna be hard