PDA

View Full Version : emptying guns in prison break

sylar
24 Jun 2009, 10:12am
recently some CTs have been camping the armoury for the whole round, not giving orders. they just stay in there and pick up and empty all the guns and throw them into a corner.

they dont help the other CT and do this every round. it doesnt seem right that they are allowed to do this. several admins told me there is no rule against emptying them. can we have a rule for it?

im not complaining about the camping, just them emptying the guns so other people cant get them. they emptied EVERY Gun and threw ALL the nades.

RiotJavelin
24 Jun 2009, 10:23am
this in a way is a bannable offense but not for long though... the only way i would ban them or kick them would if they did this more than twice and by what you are saying it sounds like they been doing it alot. Your best bet is to grab an admin on vent or you friends list and ask them to go in

Suri
24 Jun 2009, 02:07pm
this in a way is a bannable offense but not for long though... the only way i would ban them or kick them would if they did this more than twice and by what you are saying it sounds like they been doing it alot. Your best bet is to grab an admin on vent or you friends list and ask them to go in

Just so this can be talked about.

What rule would they be breaking?? If it does not fall under a rule in the MOTD or listed in an Official rules listed on the site. If you ban some one over a rule you made up that is breaking the Admin rules.

I only bring this up to save the pain later when an admin gets a strike over making up their own rules.

Ms. Blargh
24 Jun 2009, 02:15pm
This is why we should have a no camping armory rule. -.-

Metal
24 Jun 2009, 03:14pm
alot of non-rule topics going up.
Just worry about FKillers and Rule breakers.

Huwajux
24 Jun 2009, 04:00pm
This is fine. It's a good method to ensure the Cts do not get mauled to death by a stray terrorist and gives them time to react. I do not feel that a rule should be put in place in order to combat this situation; we have enough of those already.

DoubleSb
24 Jun 2009, 04:33pm
This is fine. It's a good method to ensure the Cts do not get mauled to death by a stray terrorist and gives them time to react. I do not feel that a rule should be put in place in order to combat this situation; we have enough of those already.

I'm gonna back that up. In prison break, which is supposily suppose to be a role playing game, CT's would try to be safe in most if not all ways. They will camp, empty guns, and compact the T's into a small space just to keep it like that. However, there are the few that want the T's to rebel, just to add some fun. But overall there won't be a rule against camping in PB or empting. However, giving an empty gun to another T is a different story.

Caution
24 Jun 2009, 08:59pm
I don't see anything wrong with it.

T's should kill the guards and get their guns then, if it's that much of a problem.

Lefty
24 Jun 2009, 10:54pm
There are still guns in the map that are hidden you can use. and you have your knife for a reason

PingPong
24 Jun 2009, 11:29pm
If they did that all the entire rounds rather then giving orders and keeping them in cage i would think i would deserve a warning, slay, kick, ban. I have never seen this done before but 4 cts camping in armoury emptying guns ever single round just INCASE that t's go wild sounds REALLY annoying and would piss alot of people off. You should of made a demo. Would make things alot more clearer

Tcp-Kill
25 Jun 2009, 12:54am
This is another reason why pb is a fail server.

Normally its best for 1 to camp, but if more then 4 camp then thats the point where i disconnect.

(von dutch) delta force 8
25 Jun 2009, 02:21am
TCP we know you don't like the server you don't have to remind us all the time

anyways, doesn't thiis sorta fall under the rule that ct's can't have T's go to the same place over and over again?

Killer
25 Jun 2009, 06:24am
But in electric large you need to camp sumtimes or they can just use vent or teleporter to get in armory

this in a way is a bannable offense but not for long though How is it bannable...

sylar
25 Jun 2009, 06:35am
But in electric large you need to camp sumtimes or they can just use vent or teleporter to get in armory

you dont. you can shut the cages to stop them using the teleporter and if you are giving orders like your meant to they are less likely to rebel[or if they do you can stop them]

im not complaining about camping, its about YOU emptying every gun in the armoury and THEN camping. you refused to even leave the armoury to shoot me when i killed a CT.

Killer
25 Jun 2009, 07:00am
I actually give orders and i actually get out of armoury to kill a T that killed a CT. and i just empty an awp and put it in front of teh door place where teleporter brings you so they cant shoot you straight away and what happens if its a case like a FREEDAY and i will stop camping once there is a rule against and i wont even protest against it. If theres no rule about not camping I might as well do it.

Dante
25 Jun 2009, 07:14am
you dont. you can shut the cages to stop them using the teleporter and if you are giving orders like your meant to they are less likely to rebel[or if they do you can stop them]

im not complaining about camping, its about YOU emptying every gun in the armoury and THEN camping. you refused to even leave the armoury to shoot me when i killed a CT.

I'm going to go ahead and say Stop Bitching, about this. It's pointless, they are restricting your rebelling. Which is essential to the CT's winning, it's really called, Catch a CT off guard and knife them if you want a gun with ammo. So in other words, stop your bitching, because bitching about it won't solve anything, it's PB it's how it is.

RiotJavelin
25 Jun 2009, 08:03am
My thought is that they would be breaking the "Not doing objective"

sheriff
25 Jun 2009, 10:08am
My thought is that they would be breaking the "Not doing objective"

yeah

if the CT's just camp armory all round and don't open cells, that's not doing the objective

I think the rule should be CT's GTFO armory and open fuckin cells by 4:00 sharp or slay all CT's and/or start switching people to T

and the CT's should always have at least one guy watching the T's and giving them orders otherwise that's not doing objective either

so many times the CT's just tell you to go to pool or whatever and then camp with AWPs the rest of the round and headshot anyone that leaves the pool that's not doing the objective

Ms. Blargh
25 Jun 2009, 10:21am
The people that say stop bitching about the Cts camping really need to play as Ts a lot more. It really ruins the game when you are given no chance at all to rebel and when the Cts just go camp somewhere with awps without giving orders.

You say that Cts are just doing there jobs to keep ts from rebeling but they can do a lot better a job of that if they all stay in the area where the Ts are and actually give orders and watch them, and if one ct wants to watch the armory just in case then that fine.

sheriff
25 Jun 2009, 10:26am
The people that say stop bitching about the Cts camping really need to play as Ts a lot more. It really ruins the game when you are given no chance at all to rebel and when the Cts just go camp somewhere with awps without giving orders.

You say that Cts are just doing there jobs to keep ts from rebeling but they can do a lot better a job of that if they all stay in the area where the Ts are and actually give orders and watch them, and if one ct wants to watch the armory just in case then that fine.

this.

power trip CT players need to play T more and stop QQing about the T's getting pissed that the CT's camp all round, every round.

Killer
25 Jun 2009, 10:33am
This post was probably mainly talking about how me and Rage started emptying Guns and placing them in armoury teleporter in Electric large.. It was a very good way to defend the armoury but if it causes that many problems i will stop and i will tell Rage that you guys are not happy with it.

Awacs
25 Jun 2009, 11:01am
I'm the one that started doing it every round on electric. I don't see the problem with it. Your rebelling, you got outsmarted, GG.

Vivian556
25 Jun 2009, 01:42pm
I'm the one that started doing it every round on electric. I don't see the problem with it. Your rebelling, you got outsmarted, GG.

Yeah, it can be called outsmarted but it does get annoying when CT's camp armory and empty all of the guns.. For the T's it makes the game really boring.. Not being able to really rebel and in my opinion, CT's shouldn't be able to camp anywhere to 'outsmart' the T's. Again, my opinion.

sheriff
25 Jun 2009, 03:34pm

how is camping "outsmarting" someone?

it takes no skill at all.

Caution
25 Jun 2009, 04:04pm
how is camping "outsmarting" someone?

it takes no skill at all.

And yet who's the one surviving in the end?

CandleJack
25 Jun 2009, 08:30pm
This is annoying, but i find that it is not against the rules, it is simply emptying the guns so if a T somehow gets in to the armory then they will have to reload and will be dead in seconds

Vivian556
25 Jun 2009, 08:33pm
Yes, We know it isn't against the rules, but it does get annoying. It really can't be called 'outsmarting' if the CT's are hiding.. That's called.. hiding. The point that we're trying to get at is that it does get very annoying when they stay there the whole round.. Maybe a new rule? "No Camping Armory"? Just a thought but I think I speak for quite a few people when I say that.

Dracula
25 Jun 2009, 08:35pm
Yes, We know it isn't against the rules, but it does get annoying. It really can't be called 'outsmarting' if the CT's are hiding.. That's called.. hiding. The point that we're trying to get at is that it does get very annoying when they stay there the whole round.. Maybe a new rule? "No Camping Armory"? Just a thought but I think I speak for quite a few people when I say that.

Lots of things can get annoying to SOME and not to others just because it annoys some people dosent mean it should be a rule, the best case of this is with letting little kids talk it annoys some and not others.

Vivian556
25 Jun 2009, 08:38pm
Lots of things can get annoying to SOME and not to others just because it annoys some people dosent mean it should be a rule, the best case of this is with letting little kids talk it annoys some and not others.

Well.. Yeah I guess so.. :ohwell:

sylar
26 Jun 2009, 04:04am
i can understand emptying guns lying outside the armoury, but emptying them ALL in the armoury is wrong. the T dont have a chance if they do this, and its really annoying.

Awacs
26 Jun 2009, 11:10am
Guys, Its going to happen. You are REBELLING. KEY WORD REBELLING. As in actively disobeying the rules. Honestly, this thread sounds like "Zomg I got killed because I couldn't get a full gun and kill this CT fast enough so I'm going to get him in trouble or make it so he cant do that!"

Not every CT camps the armory. Get his guns and grenade. Nade him and as he runs go in with the M4. Easy. A bit of common sense and skill can easily out do the gun emptying.

As far as I see, unless a BD says otherwise, this thread is going NOWHERE with Beth on vacation.

Lock?