PDA

View Full Version : How to get GTA:SA/SA-MP

PingPong
23 Jun 2009, 01:52am
Alright well ive noticed this game is getting quite popular within SG and i thought id make a tutorial on how to get it
This tutorial will include 3 parts:
1:How to get San Andreas the entire game and multyplayer for free with no torrents
2:How to get this SA-MP with the steam version of GTA:SA
3:How to get SA-MP with the dvd version of GTA:SA
(If any of the links are broken please send me a pm)

Part 1
Part 1 has been removed due to the fact that people (haggard) in trouble for this, if you want this entire part or want to know how to do this you must send me a pm or add me on steam (sqoitz) sorry for the inconvinience.

Part 2
WARNING! IF YOUR GOING TO DO THIS MAKE A BACKUP OF THE ORIGINAL GTA_SA.EXE OR ELSE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY REGUALR GTA:SA
Most of the people who try to get SA-MP with the steam version go to the site looking to get it and get a huge slap in the face saying its no compatible with steam and go WTF! Well luckily for all of you ive figured out how to make it work. First thing you have to do is go into your games and install GTA:SA. Once its installed right click GTA:SA on your steam games and go to properties, go to updates, and set it to do not update automaticly. After youve done that go into program files/steam/steamapps/common/username/common/grand theft auto san andreas and make a copy of the original gta-sa.exe and place it somewhere youll remember just incase you ever want to play the original gta again. After youve made the backup delete the gta-sa.exe file and replace it with this one http://rapidshare.com/files/247640304/GTA_SA.rar Once everything is complete go onto your steam games and press the add games button. and look for San Andreas Multyplayer then add it. Once you start SA-MP add this server to your favorites 67.159.5.172:7788 it is CrazyBobs Cops and Robbers which is where all of us play. To find out how to play go to www.Crazybobs.net faq section. Congrats you got the steam version of SA-MP have fun, follow the rules, play fair.

Part 3:
The regular/dvd version of GTA:SA is proboly the easiest to do. Make sure GTA:SA is installed. Next thing your going to have to do is use the downgrader because SA-MP does not work with version 1.1 and up so we wanna get it to 1.0. Download the downpatcher http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/news/GTA_San_Andreas_Downgrader_Patch;32610 follow the instructions of the downpatcher and when it says the downgrade is complete you can install samp. To get sa-mp go to their site http://www.sa-mp.com/ and head over to the downloads section and download SA-MP 0.2X u1 Client Download mirror by Littlewhitey's server Follow the instructions of the setup and youll be playing soon. Once everything is complete go onto your steam games and press the add games button. and look for San Andreas Multyplayer then add it. Once you start SA-MP add this server to your favorites 67.159.5.172:7788 it is CrazyBobs Cops and Robbers which is where all of us play. To find out how to play go to www.Crazybobs.net faq section. Have fun, follow the rules, play fair.

Hope this helps you guys and If you have any questions or problems send me a PM

GrayFox
23 Jun 2009, 07:40am
Uh this sounds illegal

PingPong
23 Jun 2009, 11:38am
Part 2 and 3 are legal, Part 1 is illegal which is why i said "cracked"

Chobber
23 Jun 2009, 11:47am
You do know that the owner / host of steamgamers.com can be prosecuted of holding such illegal information right??

A former forum I was a member of got beaten to the ground by a lawsuit of $50.000 just for holding information, yeh...

Sooooo, I suggest we remove this..

PingPong
23 Jun 2009, 12:33pm
Alright since people are saying its illegal and stuff if you want the first part now you will have to either talk to me on steam (sqoitz) or send me a pm, and thanks for telling me chobber never knew. Please dont remove since part 2 and 3 are legal and to get part 1 youll have to talk to me or look for it on youtube. Please dont remove since alot of people could find this tut very usefull

Metal
24 Jun 2009, 11:23pm
keep this to PM- or e-mail

PingPong
24 Jun 2009, 11:41pm
keep this to PM- or e-mail
My email acount gets 30 messages of spam/junk everyday. I dont even try to keep it empty anymore. So if you send me an email dont expect a reply xD

Tyler
26 Jun 2009, 07:57pm
:D worked great, got mine set up and working easily. Thanks again

awesomebillfromdawsonvile
4 Jul 2009, 07:05pm
holy shit?!?! do you ppl play crazy bobs? this topic is a blast from my past, i had no idea the community has been playin this

also you guys say it against the law, but the version gta sa, that runs mp is the banned version that you cant buy even if you wanted so.. how illegal is it really. although i will say its best not to take chances with sg i was just wondering what the law really was on file sharing somthing that is not actually sold anywhere.......

Lefty
6 Jul 2009, 09:46pm
Worked for me, Game is pretty fun haha :smile:

PingPong
8 Jul 2009, 11:37pm
holy shit?!?! do you ppl play crazy bobs? this topic is a blast from my past, i had no idea the community has been playin this

also you guys say it against the law, but the version gta sa, that runs mp is the banned version that you cant buy even if you wanted so.. how illegal is it really. although i will say its best not to take chances with sg i was just wondering what the law really was on file sharing somthing that is not actually sold anywhere.......Hop on vent. We play crazy bobs alot

awesomebillfromdawsonvile
9 Jul 2009, 02:01pm
FUKING AWESOME!!! i got banned about 2 years ago, because an admin had to flex his epenis on me. I have since changed ips prly dozens of times but have been, WAY to angry and bitter to fuk with it since then.

so if you guys are playing perhaps i can finally get over that and try having fun again!
i spent about a year and a half being a vicisous rapist and growing pot in the basball stadium and i have to say its prlly been some of the most fun i had playing online.

Its just so godam cut throat and you make enemies fast, so you really need a pose to have fun.