PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] xc_funpark removal

Akaru
22 Jun 2009, 05:21pm
Map Removal

Full map name
xc_funpark Type of map
Climb Why should we remove it
This map is a good climb map, but at the end, there are vending machines that eject 4 flashes at a time. People ALWAYS spam these machines and it laggs the server like crazy and eventually leads to a crash. One time I tried to stop the server from lagging by using up the flashes but ended up getting kicked.

trakaill
22 Jun 2009, 10:34pm
this is straight climb server with no trix map..flashes arent needed I dont know why they are not disabled...

Suzaku
23 Jun 2009, 05:31pm
this is straight climb server with no trix map..flashes arent needed I dont know why they are not disabled...

If flash was disabled i would actually like this map more.

PingPong
24 Jun 2009, 02:04am
If you were to remove maps just for this one reason youd be removing alot of maps, and those of you who dont know the reason why the flashes are there are just incase the map was used on a trikz server

Akaru
24 Jun 2009, 11:47pm
If you were to remove maps just for this one reason youd be removing alot of maps, and those of you who dont know the reason why the flashes are there are just incase the map was used on a trikz server

Even if it was on a trikz server, it is not a trikz map. How would the flashes server a purpose?

Daze
25 Jun 2009, 02:17am
Removed due to server exploit.