PDA

View Full Version : jailbreak time

dr|jake
21 Jun 2009, 09:03pm
Could we maybe, I dont know, raise the time limit in the jailbreak server? i am getting tired of the round ending in the middle of firefights, it practicly skips all the fun parts.

PingPong
21 Jun 2009, 09:31pm
I personally think its fine the way it is, theres already quite alot where the t's take over and the cts camp for entire round. Adding time would just make things worse

Runski
22 Jun 2009, 12:38am
eh It's okay I hate when the CT's phail so badly that all the time we have was wasted in big cage or pool or whereever and we didn't do anything but stay there and listen to CT's and T's talk to eachother.

Epic Bread Man
22 Jun 2009, 06:09am
Yeh its fine as it is because people have accepted the time limit each round as it is and if it were to change people would complain about waiting for so long when they are dead :\

Henrik
22 Jun 2009, 06:58am
The waiting time would be to long if you just joined the server.

I think just the 5 min is a long time to wait

Ganzta
22 Jun 2009, 10:54am
this would never be a problem if the ts rebel (like they were suppose to)

MtrxMn
22 Jun 2009, 11:15am
I like it the way it is. I've seen many more rounds end in the cts just camping somewhere, than ending in a firefight.

GrayFox
22 Jun 2009, 11:22am
Its fine the way it is, firefights break out because of the low amount of time left. If you have more time, then it will just take longer for the fights to break out.

(von dutch) delta force 8
23 Jun 2009, 04:53am
it's good right now, some people actually do rebel at the start of the round but get killed and have to wait for a good 4 minutes, increasing this will cause some people to just go and rageQQuit

TheTruth
24 Jun 2009, 09:35am
I like the time limit. The only time that I dont like it is when the CT's take 2 minutes just to open cells.

Metal
24 Jun 2009, 03:20pm
well if the time limit goes up people will leave b/c of the camping and not doing anything.
I like it the way it is.