PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] mg_South_park_elementary_v1 removal

dr|jake
21 Jun 2009, 04:07pm
Map Removal

Full map name
mg_South_park_elementary_v1 Type of map
MiniGame Why should we remove it
Because this map does not belong on minigames, it belongs on deathmatch servers. not only does it have buyzones and a completable objective like a regular map, but sometimes it takes forever because Ts always camp inside houses or CTs camp inside the school

haXoor
21 Jun 2009, 04:07pm
I am agree to jake!

Remove it

Olli3
21 Jun 2009, 06:05pm
I agree to remove it, but its hilarious watching like 10 people from each team charge for the sled, and get shot.

CandleJack
21 Jun 2009, 06:07pm
I love this map, it may be like a regular CS:S map but it is alot of fun and was made to be a MG map

Caution
21 Jun 2009, 06:56pm
FINALLY this removal request came up.

Please remove this, it has nothing to do with MG.

dr|jake
21 Jun 2009, 07:59pm
im glad you all agree with me :D

PingPong
21 Jun 2009, 09:17pm
Its fun for a little bit but gets quite repetitive, i honestly dont care if it stays or goes but its decent to play imo

trakaill
21 Jun 2009, 10:23pm
Its fun for a little bit but gets quite repetitive, i honestly dont care if it stays or goes but its decent to play imo

Like all MG map this is a lot of fun for a lil bit there is no sense in removing it!!
It a fun map and I always had fun playing a lil regular CSS on MG..mixes it up a lil

Xtrm
21 Jun 2009, 10:37pm
Agree with the remove. Everyone just camps.

[To BoD+ - We need to do a minigame server sweep of maps like we did for PB.]

Harpr33t
22 Jun 2009, 07:41am
Its super fun, half the maps for MG are really DM maps but they stay there?

MtrxMn
22 Jun 2009, 09:35am
I think this map should not be on a minigame server, because its not a minigame.

Neo
22 Jun 2009, 09:43am
NO WAY!

Those who want it to be removed shall be punished!:angry:

Paul
22 Jun 2009, 10:08am
Added to the removal list.

Paul
22 Jun 2009, 11:12am
Removed.

PingPong
22 Jun 2009, 02:11pm
Like all MG map this is a lot of fun for a lil bit there is no sense in removing it!!
It a fun map and I always had fun playing a lil regular CSS on MG..mixes it up a lil
I have to dissagree with you traka because what ends up happening most of the time is while half the team rush the back door ;) the rest stay behind camping inside the houses waiting for the ct's to come to get them or awping in the house for 3/4 of the entire round. The only time i found this map fun was when there was an admin on the server saying "terrorists do your objective" on admin chat. Thanks paul for removing the map

Harpr33t
22 Jun 2009, 03:23pm
^^ but house camping is fun, the cts actually play an real life anti terrorism role by cleatring out the houses one by one.

PingPong
22 Jun 2009, 11:14pm
^^ but house camping is fun, the cts actually play an real life anti terrorism role by cleatring out the houses one by one.
This aint a rp server! On the internet your a new person ;)

Vince
23 Jun 2009, 03:40pm
Wait, what the fuck? I wanted to get this removed before but someone said that it had minigame elements like the sled and the bus.
Contradiction, much?