PDA

View Full Version : 24/7 Boatescape?

£cho
3 Dec 2007, 04:58pm
Crazy idea, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Well, I've made a server. :cool:
I don't want to make a big deal out of it, but just get it out there to as many people as possible without disturbing the peace.

You can find all the information you'd like on my website, as I don't feel comfortable posting it here for everyone to gander at and get mad at me for (lol):
http://ech0-gaming.com/

This doesn't in any way mean I'm done with this community. In fact, I think I'll be around more to maintain the ones here than my own, and so I encourage everyone to play on the ZombieMurder servers. It's just that I believed it was about time to get back into the business and see what happens.

So, if all the ZombieMurder servers are full, and you'll looking for boatescape, stop on by and you'll be more than welcome. Oh, and while you're on the website, click on the ads. lol

Slavic
3 Dec 2007, 07:27pm
OMG HERETIC. He's trying to steal our children and our gold.

xcsstealth
3 Dec 2007, 10:30pm
YES! Finally! A Boatescape Server :D! Oh, is it v5_remix? I love flying the helicopter and pod!

£cho
4 Dec 2007, 01:44pm
Hehe...yup. I fixed them too like on the escape servers, so they're all working. :cool:

Sklar
4 Dec 2007, 02:37pm
Oh, is it v5_remix? I love flying the helicopter and pod!

So does everybody else. The problem comes though when people TRY to fly the heli, for example, but don't have a clue and end up farking it up for the rest of the team that wanted a ride.

Biscuit
10 Dec 2007, 08:32pm
lol finally 24/7 escape thats just grate cuz as soon as ZM get 5_remix the server fulls and i cnt join:cry:
but now ill try urs
sorry for my english i try my best every single day

PS: love playing boatescape5_remix on late night.

Paladin
10 Dec 2007, 09:01pm
So does everybody else. The problem comes though when people TRY to fly the heli, for example, but don't have a clue and end up farking it up for the rest of the team that wanted a ride.

Can't forget the pod people that tk the fuck out of everyone with the cannon.

Reunion
10 Dec 2007, 09:48pm
Can't forget the pod people that tk the fuck out of everyone with the cannon.

err... :rolleyes:

Everyone was doing it!