TofuShop
20 Jun 2009, 04:50pm
We should get a Zombie Warcraft Server

XeNo
20 Jun 2009, 04:52pm
Wh-a-a-a-a-a-ahahahaha-ah-at?

Runski
20 Jun 2009, 04:54pm
Explain to me what iss a Zombie Warcraft Server?
(it sounds cool so i say yes)

XeNo
20 Jun 2009, 04:57pm
Explain to me what iss a Zombie Warcraft Server?
Source Warcraft Mod as well as Zombies.

It has races with special powers that you kill people to level it up, and then level up powers, and you can change races.

Essentially it kills all point of Zombie Mod, and at later levels, eventually kills all point of trying to play at all, because most of the races they have no idea what they were thinking when they made them.

TofuShop
20 Jun 2009, 05:16pm
Xeno is just angry cuz i made a thread before him

Fail

Runski
20 Jun 2009, 06:10pm
I see I see... It's Warcraft Mod. I thought it was a whole other mod altogether. But that would be cool to have a Warcraft server and putting zombies in it, that sounds really cool.

Dracula
20 Jun 2009, 06:19pm
No, these two things dont mix.

raven maniac
20 Jun 2009, 06:20pm
Actually, that sounds interesting and I wouldn't mind seeing them combined. I'm actually curious to see if those 2 mods would work.

Frostbyte
20 Jun 2009, 06:54pm
Its really not that fun, people become too powerful, and it can get very, very annoying.

raven maniac
20 Jun 2009, 07:03pm
Its really not that fun, people become too powerful, and it can get very, very annoying.

ahh, good point. People would probably stat whore up high while the server was in downtime. Maybe if we limit the level to low so you only gain small bonuses instead of being massively overpowered?

Frostbyte
20 Jun 2009, 07:37pm
Well, you would have to make it so that you cant jump too high because humans would be able to acess cheap spots on maps, speed increases mean that people would get to barricades faster, and the people who aren't as fast are just plain out of luck. Thats just a few examples.

chaoslee12
20 Jun 2009, 08:18pm
well those are things that could be fixed simply by editing the class which is no big dea I personally would like to see a server like this pop up I think it will be both fun and challenging

Desum
20 Jun 2009, 09:59pm
I've played on many Zombie Warcraft servers... They're fun for a day maybe, but in the end they're epic fail. I mean, we already fucked up Surf's rank by making it completely rank whore based(LOL, Really? Its only based on kills, thats like a gift from god for rank whores.) we need not add another server where alls you need to do is play a shitload of time to get to the top, except in this case you literally become unbeatable because of the unbalanced pieces of shit they call races. If you can't jump VERY VERY high and run very very fast you pretty much lose every map. Not to mention, if super powered humans weren't enough, they also can buy flaming and freezing ammo and other bullshit that makes it impossible to kill them.

Xtrm
20 Jun 2009, 11:35pm
Warcraft sucks. The people who have everything maxed out control the games.

Killer
20 Jun 2009, 11:59pm
Whats warcraft server that sounds really complicated and very very laggy

PingPong
23 Jun 2009, 11:43am
How bout just a normal warcraft server :D?

Drox
23 Jun 2009, 12:48pm
ehhh I think no, once you start adding stuff to work for people become stat/rank whores and thus draining the fun factor of getting the hell away from zombies. lol

Jaffa
23 Jun 2009, 01:02pm
warcraft zombie escape server instead of normal zombiemod?

Bad Dog
23 Jun 2009, 01:08pm
I've played these before. VERY FUN! !!

Crimson
23 Jun 2009, 01:56pm

No. Our Escape server is our prime server, adding this mod would be such a huge risk, and we would probably lose some of our players. :yo:

Another question, wouldn't Zombies be able to have upgrades aswell?

Jaffa
23 Jun 2009, 02:09pm
i didn't mean add it to a preexisting server :P

Frostbyte
23 Jun 2009, 02:12pm
If anything, it would make escape worse.

MPQC
23 Jun 2009, 03:22pm
Well, I'll just throw this out there. I used to play on a different community server, which had their own form of zombiemod. Each round, everybody would start with a certain amount of credits. With these credits, they could either level up their skills (Things such as move faster, more hp, etc), or spawn props to boost themselves onto higher spots. Every kill would gain you certain amount of credits. Staying alive would also gain you credits.

But, every map change, everybodys credits would be reduced back to their default amount, making it a "balanced" game. It's quite like a RPG that resets itself every map change.

Now, I'm not actually sure of what the mods called. Someone here probably knows - and if they don't, I could go visit them and find out. (I've still got their website & server up, though their servers have changed.)

Thoughts?

Frostbyte
23 Jun 2009, 03:26pm
Blatantly ripping off UV is retarded.

MPQC
23 Jun 2009, 03:52pm
Meh. At least you know where its from.

msyrupftw
23 Jun 2009, 08:01pm
that actually sounds like a pretty good idea, to not make humans overpowered
but is it gonna be cade maps or escape?

TofuShop
24 Jun 2009, 09:57pm
it seems that all of you have had terrible experiences with the rpg or warcraft mod and i feel you on that and believe that those kinds of servers have alot more problems that its worth.

But you all are thinking to much about those 2000+ skills or lvls or classes

If we control what abilities people get, how fast they can lvl up and what classes they can be, then we can easily make this mod work.

You all are thinking to much about those shity servers with their easy gained xp and over powered abilities.

If we limit and take out those stupid fucking freezeknife, freeze shot, bouncy bullet crap abilities then we don't have to worry much about people being way over powered.

try and look at it like i do

.................................................. ........................

TofuShop
24 Jun 2009, 09:58pm
Cade maps are our best options for starters

PingPong
24 Jun 2009, 10:42pm
This could be VERY interesting actually, if some of us could sort of TEST it before we actually got it would help quite a bit

Epic Bread Man
1 Jul 2009, 02:53pm
This could be VERY interesting actually, if some of us could sort of TEST it before we actually got it would help quite a bit

^^^

This, sounds like a plan!

Bad Dog
5 Jul 2009, 04:26pm
I say we do it with CADE maps. Just because UV did it dont mean we cant, and I fuckin HATE going to UV servers they seriously suck IMO..

b0red
13 Jul 2009, 07:49pm
these mods would never mix, overpowered players killing eachother

GrayFox
13 Jul 2009, 09:30pm
I would say yes, but theres already trouble it seems keeping Napalm full half the day. If there was another zombie mod server, I don't see Napalm being full even half the day anymore.

Bad Dog
13 Jul 2009, 10:59pm
these mods would never mix, overpowered players killing eachother

they already do mix..

tucker
15 Jul 2009, 11:50pm
ive been to multiple warcraft severs and i think its fun and cool and never gets old

Alucard
18 Jul 2009, 09:03pm
Yeah.....no turst me I have Tried it and Let me say there can be alot of whores that are to Powerful and Unstopable for a zomibe to get

Elleon
18 Jul 2009, 11:29pm

You would lose just about every player and the server would never be full after the first month or so; I would put serious money on that bet.

Yeah.....no turst me I have Tried it and Let me say there can be alot of whores that are to Powerful and Unstopable for a zomibe to get

I am pretty sure people have already mentioned the option of editing the powers, and apparently it isn't a very difficult task. the only real issue I would see, is the slightly extensive testing phase which we would need, to insure a balanced game on every map.