PDA

View Full Version : Cricket

Jazz
20 Jun 2009, 01:40pm
If anyone has Euro Sport 2 or another good sport channel that has viewed the live events of cricket?

Well I du. Cricket rocks mate! I just saw the semi-finals yesterday when Sri-Lanka challenged the West-Indies. Sri-Lankas Ballerz were awesome and managed to take out all!!! Players except for Gayle. So they won. (You have to have two players on the field.)

Pakistan challenged South Afrika for the final slot. Pakistan won. <3 Afridi's batting.

Pakistan vs Sri-Lanka is the ultimate battle! Who will win? Of course I cheer on Pakistan because my parents were born there. Good luck Paki's!

Lux
20 Jun 2009, 02:03pm
20/20 cricket is ok but meh.

tinkerbell
20 Jun 2009, 08:41pm
been watching it on BBC iplayer when i get home from work and tbh, i think South Africa was the best team this year, the semi against Pakistan, they were to relaxed, and i do agree, Afridi was awesome with the bat and the ball, but it should be an exciting final with pakistan and Sri-lanka. im gonna say pakistan is going to win

Jazz
21 Jun 2009, 11:50am
been watching it on BBC iplayer when i get home from work and tbh, i think South Africa was the best team this year, the semi against Pakistan, they were to relaxed, and i do agree, Afridi was awesome with the bat and the ball, but it should be an exciting final with pakistan and Sri-lanka. im gonna say pakistan is going to win

:w00t: Pakistan won babeh!! And By 10 balls!!! That's cool man. It was good because now I think that will decrease the catastroph there?

Lux
21 Jun 2009, 12:33pm
:w00t: Pakistan won babeh!! And By 10 balls!!! That's cool man. It was good because now I think that will decrease the catastroph there?

Don't think that winning this will have any effect on the danger of fighting in Pakistan :tape:

tinkerbell
21 Jun 2009, 04:56pm
its was getting close at the end and then that man again, yes, Afridi took control and led pakistan to victory, was a good close game and they deserved to win in my opinion