PDA

View Full Version : [Added] ze_mountainpass_v3 request

NLS CEL
19 Jun 2009, 10:08pm
Map Suggestion

Full map name
ze_mountainpass_v3 Type of map
Zombie Escape Link to map download
http://files.filefront.com/ze+mountainpass+v3zip/;13915776;/fileinfo.html Additional Information
this the major update to the mountainpass escape map. This a new spawn area and the paths are more divided up so that zombies or humans won't just instantly win due to where the zombie spawns and how close of humans are. (example would be sst)

the dark hanger area is cut down a bit and is now more linear so its not at all confusing. its also easier for humans to defend themselves. Screenshots attached
Yes

Troy
19 Jun 2009, 10:42pm
One of my favorite maps on the server and loved by a lot others on the server, it could use an upgrade as the zombie spawns in the middle of the cts on an extremley open spot and infection spreads really quickly. Funner escape routes would also be better. It would also fix the teamkilling problem with the bridgebreaking, I tried it out it looks like it's a little shorter but funner then the other version.

Olli3
19 Jun 2009, 10:48pm
It looks quite alot better since you can see where the path is, and where it leads to.

Killer
20 Jun 2009, 05:30am
I agree its a really nice map to play on

Alpha2
20 Jun 2009, 02:56pm
I love mountain pass! It's been getting a lot of play recently, and not RTV'ed very often. Can't wait to try V3!

Troy
30 Jun 2009, 02:33am
BUMP

:bump:

Drox
30 Jun 2009, 12:43pm
cant wait for this newer version of the map to be added to the server, mountainpass is a great map :D

*Queen VenomousFate*
30 Jun 2009, 06:02pm
Will add.

Edit: Sorry I couldnt add it tonight. I will get it uploaded tommorow in the afternoon.

JonathanSheppard
3 Jul 2009, 04:07am
I loved to see this new version on the server

*Queen VenomousFate*
3 Jul 2009, 07:12pm
I loved to see this new version on the server

I am gonna add this tonight. I was swamped the last 2 days.