PDA

View Full Version : The Drug Chat (every forum has to have this)

Omega
2 Dec 2007, 11:59pm
I was inspired to make this thread by Slavik, who supposedly did shrooms earlier tonight, probably passed out on the floor right now and foaming from the mouth due to having overdosed.

Anyhow, I was curious to see who are the potheads, the pill poppers, the syringe swappers, the cancer stick smokers, the powder sniffers and the town drunks of the ZM community.

Personally (and contrary to popular belief) I don't do any drugs, although I will have an occasional drink.... or two........... or whole bottles, so I am generally a good boy.

You?

vaudville_villain
3 Dec 2007, 01:33am
I'll drink a beer or 2 when the mood strikes me.

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/783/imagepd5.gif

Arc
3 Dec 2007, 01:52am
I have a humidor full of tasty cigars samplers from cigar.com. I haven't found one that I ultimately liked yet, so I keep trying samplers.

Reunion
3 Dec 2007, 02:38am
I get champagne on holidays.

:P

Henda
3 Dec 2007, 03:15am
I get champagne on holidays.

:P

*cough*alcoholic*cough*

Rare I drink, mainly down to be broke every week, don't smoke/take drugs tho I do smoke normal bacy.

mNote
3 Dec 2007, 04:16am
I'm a pill popper. >_>

Sands
3 Dec 2007, 05:35am
www.drugsandbooze.com

Red
3 Dec 2007, 07:30am
Now I drink a few times a week. Nothing major, a glass or two of wine. I don't drink beer that much anymore. Wine does the same trick in smaller amounts and it's less filling.

College was different. I was the biggest pothead I knew, and would binge drink pretty hard, which is why I don't like liquor anymore, it brings back bad memories and makes me gag. Robotripped a few times, last couple times I thought I was dying, horrible experience.

Matt.
3 Dec 2007, 07:34am
I'm a major pill popper. Almost overdosed twice...

Omega
3 Dec 2007, 10:22am
Wine does the same trick in smaller amounts and it's less filling.

So you still drink to get drunk? Or just to get a buzz? Wine is one of the worst things to drink when you plan to get drunk. With all that sugar, chances are you're going to be sick that night or gonna feel like crap the next day.

Also to the two pill poppins we've got here... mind elaborating?

Red
3 Dec 2007, 12:09pm
buzzed, otherwise as you said it leaves bad hangovers

Slavic
3 Dec 2007, 12:59pm
Umm, seeing how this post was indirectly involving me lolz, I guess I'll put my history in.

Currently, I don't drink alcohol or smoke tobacco or cannabis. I only limit myself to psychedelic substances, including and not limiting: tryptamines, phenethylamines, and entheogenic planets.

Back in the day I used to do everything, except heroin and crack. Some bad shit there. I also used to import designer drugs from Europe and China, but thats a different story.

Before anyone judges me on these things, know this, I study everything I take and analyze everything. I am currently working on a Biochemical degree.

Omega
3 Dec 2007, 02:18pm
I am currently working on a Biochemical degree.

To biochemically engineer your own drugs?

:D

Red
3 Dec 2007, 02:20pm
Be safer than buying some made by who knows

Silent
3 Dec 2007, 02:37pm
Lemme see, I use to be addicted to extacy but thankfully a year ago I finally said "fuck that shit" and quit. I smoke cigs and I really love the cannabis. Im trying to quit smoking cig's but never will I quit pot, NEVER!!!! and I drink when theres a party to go to

HankTheTank
3 Dec 2007, 02:46pm
/

Red
3 Dec 2007, 03:21pm
^ whats the point in quitting cigs if you you still do pot? one joint is the equilivant of 30 sigs -.-

Whoever told you that is a gigantor fear mongering asshat.

Sands
3 Dec 2007, 03:31pm
^ whats the point in quitting cigs if you you still do pot? one joint is the equilivant of 30 sigs -.-

me personally... i dont do anything... no cancer sticks, no sniffing... no nothing

sept booze... but that cant harm you TOO much, but i know where to draw the line :) (i dont go to parties... i drink at home...

http://www.abovetheignorance.org/index.html

That is all.

HankTheTank
3 Dec 2007, 03:51pm

Omega
3 Dec 2007, 03:56pm
Everything on above the ignorance is backed by studies and facts while yours are plain and unsupported arguments, hank.

Sands
3 Dec 2007, 03:59pm
It's true. Give me one case where someone has overdosed on marijuana. Give me another PROVEN case, scientific study, that has shown brain damage, or cancer from marijuana. Also, marijuana does not depress you. It actually is proven to show less cases of depression, thats why a lot of doctors prescribe medical marijuana to help with depression. Marijuana is NOT a depressant.

However, just about every "fact" on above the influence, is shit.

Red
3 Dec 2007, 04:08pm
How in the fuck can anybody die from Marijuana Hank?

If anybody should be dead from it, I should.

You CANNOT overdose from it, believe me I've tried. I went to Amsterdam with my buddy, we tried for 3 straight days of non-stop smoking. All we ended up with was with coughing up a bit of bloody phlegm for a while because we coughed so much that our throats were raw.

You CANNOT OD from weed Matt.

And if you thinks it's bull fuck, please, find for us one SINGLE case online where someone did.

Bullfuck isn't a valid counter argument.

Silent
3 Dec 2007, 04:11pm
Let's all calm down and just smoke a joint so everyone can become relaxed:)

Sands
3 Dec 2007, 04:30pm
Let's all calm down and just smoke a joint so everyone can become relaxed:)

Alright. I got that homegrown hydro.

Red
3 Dec 2007, 04:34pm
I wish to hell I could, I've been clean for 2.5 years now. God I want one.

It's good old alcohol for me.

HankTheTank
3 Dec 2007, 04:34pm
How in the fuck can anybody die from Marijuana Hank?

If anybody should be dead from it, I should.

You CANNOT overdose from it, believe me I've tried. I went to Amsterdam with my buddy, we tried for 3 straight days of non-stop smoking. All we ended up with was with coughing up a bit of bloody phlegm for a while because we coughed so much that our throats were raw.

You CANNOT OD from weed Matt.

And if you thinks it's bull fuck, please, find for us one SINGLE case online where someone did.

Bullfuck isn't a valid counter argument.

you know what... i have my views.. you have yours

never once did i say you can over dose on it...

im done...

im not going to argue anymore >.>

now when your sitting in a wheel chair hooked up to life support because all of your braincells have died dont blame anyone but yoruself

Sands
3 Dec 2007, 04:58pm
you know what... i have my views.. you have yours

never once did i say you can over dose on it...

im done...

im not going to argue anymore >.>

now when your sitting in a wheel chair hooked up to life support because all of your braincells have died dont blame anyone but yoruself

I'm not trying to argue or anything, but I do what scientific evidence to back up your claims. You DID say you can OD on it, considering the fact that you said we'd die by smoking it.

Now, I don't have evidence for this claim I am about to make, so don't quote me on it because I'm going by hearsay, but I've heard it can take like pounds upon pounds to kill one braincell.

Riggs
3 Dec 2007, 05:29pm
I smoke one joint of weed every six months. It's kind of a ritual thing for me. And of course I drink once in a while, casually.

vaudville_villain
3 Dec 2007, 05:52pm
Getting "high" isn't "bad." Though you may not realize it, eating meat or candy or fried foods or vegetables or drinking coffee, tea, or soda all affect your mental state. All of these things can make you "high".
^ it MAY be true... but not any of that are drugs >.>

Actually Hank Caffeine is considered a drug.
While sugar in general isn't a drug, people can develop dependance & addictions just the same.

Nobody has ever died from smoking pot.

^ bull fuck

Find me some statistics that back up your “bull fuck” statement (also provide a link to your source)...I’ll wait.

Over 400,000 people a year die from tobacco in the United States.
Over 100,000 people a year die due to alcohol.

^ true (the alcohol is only the alcoholics/ abusers ...

HUH ? What are you trying to say?
I think Sands was providing the numbers of deaths related to substances that the .GOV has demed legal.
No one can deny they are harmful if used in excess.

Marijuana use does not cause brain damage.

now that is the BIGGEST load of horse cock i have ever read in my entire life >.>

Do you have facts or a link to back up your arguement ?
I just googled "marijuana & brain damage" the first hit was WebMD
article with the title "Heavy Marijuana Use Doesn't Damage Brain
Analysis of Studies Finds Little Effect From Long-Term Use" Link. (http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/news/20030701/heavy-marijuana-use-doesnt-damage-brain)

I will not argue the effects on an unborn fettus, as that is a "no brainer".

Marijuana does not cause cancer.

^ bull fuck
Whether or not marijuana causes cancer or not is a highly contested topic right now it seems the concenus with in the scientific community is that it doesn’t. (google it & see)
One theory is that because marijiuana smokers hold the smoke in their lungs longer [then tabacco smokers] that Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) has antitumor properties, either by encouraging the death of genetically damaged cells that can become cancerous or by restricting the development of the blood supply that feeds tumors. Link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196678,00.html)

http://www.abovetheignorance.org/index.html

^ all bullfuck -.-

now you go ahead and believe this nonsence that was probably put on the internet by some fucked up addict, i cant stop you from that >.> but just because its on the internet doesnt make it true >.> but i guess those druggs has effected that part of your brain alredy >.>

While I haven’t surfed that web page, so I can’t comment either way.
But I will toss up a link to a video Drew Carry made that is pro Cannabis (actually it promotes personal liberties) .
http://www.reason.org/

Marijuana users report less depression.

^ now i really wanna know where they got THAT from... the main ingreadiant to pot is THC (aka a downer)... therefore it makes you depressed

Back up that depression part will you ?
Here are the listed side effects (from wiki):

THC has analegesic effects that, even at low doses, causes a "high", thus leading to the fact that medial cannabis can be used to treat pain. The mechanism for analgesic effects caused directly by THC or other cannabinoid agonists is not fully elucidated. Other effects include: relaxation; euphoria; altered space-time perception; alteration of visual, auditory, and olfactory senses; disorientation; fatigue; and appetite stimulation

I do not see depression as a documented side effect.

------
Hank instead of acting like a pouty child because people are challenging your views, how about backing them up with some facts (links are also nice).

You are not under attack here , just your theory.

I do realize you’re at the D.A.R.E graduate age & have been pumped full of propaganda. Not everything "they" tell you is gospel.

:)

Jager
3 Dec 2007, 06:33pm
ahh children children, lets not get into the mJ is bad, its good , its w/e arguement. there are provens and there are non provens, but here are a few facts about weed,

weed has carcinogens in it, it can cause cancer.
THC is no physically addictive, but it as well as any other substance can be psychologically addictive.

weed does harm developing areas of the brain. there have been several great studies proving that teenagers who smoke weed turn out to be much less logically driven and more prone to emotional outbursts, where as people who smoke 20+ years of age have little issue. the main argument of that study was that weed harms your brains ability grow and form the brain cells into their specific jobs. thats why i am not a fan of teens or kids using drugs. not really a fan of anyone doing it, but its your life.

as for what i do or am on. i am currwently on methadone, percocet, the duragesic pain patch, and a few other drugs that are not for pain management so are not needed here.

i have been on opium, heroin and its detrivatives, various anti seizure meds that dull nerves, and all of the base pain meds like tylenol 3 etc.

as for illegal drugs, anything you can buy on the street means it can be cu with anything looking similar to it, like the guys who cut drugs with drano, or the pot heads who died of arsenic and other pesticide poisoning whein ther stash wasnt washed and cleaned properly.

oh and dont get me started on having fun with idiots by cuttign weed with oregano. that shit is hilarious when they are all omg this shit is great....

(if you cant tell, my high school was full of retarded drug users)

Slavic
3 Dec 2007, 07:25pm
Lucky all of my druggie friends were all in the top 10 in my school and perusing degrees in Biology and Chemisy, we never had to worry about cut shit. We'd just perform extracts and purify it. Not to mention we used to get our stuff from legit labs in Germany and China. And the not so legit one in Bulgaria : X

O those Bulgarian, what will the sell us next >__<

Red
3 Dec 2007, 07:35pm
My best buddy who is STILL a major pot head, graduated summa cum laude in PHYSICS, then went on to Grad school for structural engineering and is now an Architect in Chicago. He's as bright as they come. He is in mensa, along with another close pot head buddy of mine and myself. So that's 3 people, including myself, who were/are potheads and are in mensa and doing fine in life.

vybz
4 Dec 2007, 05:40pm
i'm in love with the girl of my dreams, miss mary jane. i've been in love with her from the first day we met.. it was love at first sight

Slavic
4 Dec 2007, 06:36pm
i'm in love with the girl of my dreams, miss mary jane. i've been in love with her from the first day we met.. it was love at first sight

I'm sorry to tell you this vybz, but your Miss Mary Jane is a whore. She's been gettin with all the guys and girls in my town. You better get yourself tested man.

Omega
5 Dec 2007, 03:04am

Well that explains a lot.

VirDeBello
5 Dec 2007, 06:21am
Wow you guys are fuck nuts lmao with all your drugs and woohaa's. My motto is if it grows out of the ground it is safe because I don't think God would have put it here in the first place lol

Zero001
5 Dec 2007, 07:57am
Wow you guys are fuck nuts lmao with all your drugs and woohaa's. My motto is if it grows out of the ground it is safe because I don't think God would have put it here in the first place lol That breaks into my list of top 20 dumbest things I've ever heard/read. Do I really need to come up with a list of how many things can harm you?

MrGall
5 Dec 2007, 08:30am
Wow you guys are fuck nuts lmao with all your drugs and woohaa's. My motto is if it grows out of the ground it is safe because I don't think God would have put it here in the first place lol

http://plantanswers.tamu.edu/publications/poison/poison.html

yea these plants sound safe.

MrGall
5 Dec 2007, 08:31am
i drink no drugs though :fuckyou:

Red
5 Dec 2007, 09:19am
Because alcohol isn't a drug :rolleyes:

Silent
5 Dec 2007, 09:24am
thats not cool I use to eat a lot of rubarb right from the plant when I was a kid..

James
5 Dec 2007, 01:55pm
Umm... eating rhubarb straight from the plant raw is toxic...

Silent
5 Dec 2007, 01:57pm
LOL I dont know how i didn't die. When I was in grade 7ish we would always pick it and smack eachother accross the back with it (Yeah I know it was dumb but I was little then). I use to take bites of it all the time lol

Haggard
5 Dec 2007, 01:58pm
Because alcohol isn't a drug :rolleyes:

Alcohal is a drug. Main diff is it is a legal drug. See proof below.

"Alcohol is a drug."

Silent
5 Dec 2007, 02:02pm
mmm.. alcohol (yes Haggard, thats how it is really spelt. I checked the dictonary ;))

Oak
5 Dec 2007, 02:08pm
Alcohal is a drug. Main diff is it is a legal drug. See proof below.

Tell me more about this strange "Alcohal".....

I harvested bufotenin from Colorado River Toads, but have never used it or any other abusive substance.

Haggard
5 Dec 2007, 02:30pm
mmm.. alcohol (yes Haggard, thats how it is really spelt. I checked the dictonary ;))

Never was that good at spelling or grammer plus I never double check my typing on the forum unless it is an announcement.

Thank god I use spell checker at work and even double check what I write.

vybz
5 Dec 2007, 04:37pm
I'm sorry to tell you this vybz, but your Miss Mary Jane is a whore. She's been gettin with all the guys and girls in my town. You better get yourself tested man.

hey dont get me wrong.. i know she's one of the biggest whores on the planet, but i could care less.. i think that any man, woman or giraffe deserves to make love to her because i know in the end she'll always come back to me. furthermore she is not susceptible to any disease of any kind so i'm clean as a whistle :) that's why i love her so ;)

VirDeBello
5 Dec 2007, 05:44pm
That breaks into my list of top 20 dumbest things I've ever heard/read. Do I really need to come up with a list of how many things can harm you?

Well then that proves my other saying that God doesn't exist and what place was that saying.

LitKey
5 Dec 2007, 05:52pm
Well then that proves my other saying that God doesn't exist and what place was that saying.

Yeahhhh.... why don't you just sit a few plays out?

Slavic
6 Dec 2007, 12:07pm
That breaks into my list of top 20 dumbest things I've ever heard/read. Do I really need to come up with a list of how many things can harm you?

All matter and energy are apart of Allah, so therefore it should be legit for me to eat babies. Nikko when you get custody back, let me babysit for you :rolleyes:

Oak
6 Dec 2007, 12:21pm
Well then that proves my other saying that God doesn't exist.*
What it proves is that you're a bigger cretin than I had anticipated. Go put on the dunce hat and sit in the corner.

Even I, a decisive asshole/atheist with nothing better to do than taunt less fortunate people on an internet forum does not, I repeat not, insult religion. You cannot "prove" that God does not exist, nor can anyone else. Believe what you want to, but don't make ludicrous claims like that. Religion is a sacred thing to many people, and deserves respect, even from people who can't understand it.

*I had to shorten that so it would make sense.

matt 187
9 Dec 2007, 06:45pm
o i just had to say something on this chathttp://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/187matt187/image6.jpg

Jasper
9 Dec 2007, 10:09pm
I smoke weed every now and then, but mostly only when i cant sleep or am under alot of stress fomr school crap. I dont really like alcohol that much, but every now in then i'll have a few drinks. I smoke pipe tobacco all the time and have 2 full humidors of cigars.