PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] ze_mountainpass_v2 removal

Marine Corp(No sound)
19 Jun 2009, 12:10am
Map Removal

Full map name
ze_mountainpass_v2 Type of map
Zombie Escape Why should we remove it
Because at spawn people shoot the bridges and alot of people on them fall down and die.and some parts of the map take too long to get throught and the humans get zombfied.plus the dark room is pretty confusing for me because i got lost in it.and alot of people dont like this map.they vote for it because its 1.

Ms. Blargh
19 Jun 2009, 01:31am
I thinks its a very fun map and people shoot bridges out of lots of maps. if we took maps off for that reason alone then we would have no maps.

Drox
19 Jun 2009, 06:10am
I thinks its a very fun map and people shoot bridges out of lots of maps. if we took maps off for that reason alone then we would have no maps.

I agree with Ms. Blargh, its a fun map and if ure teammates shoot out the bridge try and get to the huge ladders before hitting the ground since it takes forever to hit it anyway. Also I love how there is 3 routes when you get up to the mountain. Its a good map, so I hope it doesnt get removed for small stuff.

chaoslee12
19 Jun 2009, 07:21am
definately should stay great map and if u get lost in the dark buy NV and follow a nub who knows where hes going.

Zargotelc
19 Jun 2009, 07:29am
The map is all right but when I joined the people rtv'd within 10 minutes after the map was run. Didn't have a good enough chance to assess the map but from my brief period in the map it was pretty good.

NLS CEL
19 Jun 2009, 12:29pm
A new version of this map is on the way so i wouldn't worry too much about this one.

Alpha2
19 Jun 2009, 12:43pm
It's a great map, it got extended last night when we were playing it people liked it so much.

Olli3
19 Jun 2009, 01:29pm
Yeah, this map was awesome playing it with a bunch of people.

dr|jake
21 Jun 2009, 05:09pm
why remove this? its really fun