PDA

View Full Version : Help Support Nick (niko)

NIKO
2 Dec 2007, 05:30pm
I am currently having difficulties paying my bills and being homeless and finding a place while living in hotels. I also am going thought a child abuse case where i have to go to parenting classes and seeing a shrink. There are many things on my list to do, but the biggest one i have is finding a place while making very little money. I am coming here to the community of ZM to ask for your support. I am starting a fund to help raise money to get me into a place so i can get out of the cold. Any amount i GREATLY appreciated. Please do not donate too much because i will feel bad and i dont have much in return to pay you back, so please keep the donations reasonable. I will leave a Link at the Bottom so you can donate away.

*SPECIAL THANKS*
-Broncoty
-Cloud Strike
-Haggard Nuggs
-Repeat
-Silent
-Havok

Donate Here (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=nickthebum86%40hotmail%2ecom&item_name=Nick%20Meisner%20Support%20Fund&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8)

Omega
2 Dec 2007, 05:40pm
Would if I could brotha. Too many payments and I just lost my job not too long ago.

Good luck.

xcsstealth
2 Dec 2007, 06:55pm
aw. i wish i could T-T i hate the cold too. sry :(

Silent
2 Dec 2007, 08:37pm
I will when I can bro, this coming friday ill send something

Kennith
3 Dec 2007, 11:53am
If everyone donated a dollar in this forum then it'll add up to a lot. And I know most of the admins on here can spare another dollar. =/

NIKO
3 Dec 2007, 12:13pm
ANY amount will do, even a dollar, even .50. Even a supporting message will even do. I am in a touch time and i need the most support i can get.

broncoty
3 Dec 2007, 12:21pm
ill send more when my funds clear i had to reload my paypal

NIKO
3 Dec 2007, 12:27pm
ill send more when my funds clear i had to reload my paypal

nah man, its way chill, jsut once is ok, you were the first one, that should be enough satisfaction

broncoty
3 Dec 2007, 12:43pm
nah man, its way chill, jsut once is ok, you were the first one, that should be enough satisfaction

satisfaction?

NIKO
3 Dec 2007, 07:49pm
yea i was in a hurry when i wrote that, pretty much, one donation is good enough, i dont want to take too much from you

Silent
5 Dec 2007, 05:43am
There Nikko, I sent you $20.00. Marry Christmas my friend, if I have any leftover money from xmas shopping i'll send more.

VirDeBello
5 Dec 2007, 06:29am
Join the Army, not only will you not be homeless but they will feed you, college and all that other stuff and it will be easier to find a job with military experience.

Red
5 Dec 2007, 08:04am
Or navy/airforce, a lot safer.

Omega
5 Dec 2007, 10:16am
Or navy/airforce, a lot safer.

QFT

Silent
5 Dec 2007, 08:32pm
NNNIIIKKKOOO come to canada, you can spend christmas with me. Ill even let you open some of my presents and maybe just maybe let you have some of them :). ooorrr you could get your citizenship in canada and ill get you a good paying job. Hard labour but good pay/benifets :D..

But seriously man, prayers to ya. I hope you have a warm, sheltered, loving christmas. Same goes for everyone!

HankTheTank
6 Dec 2007, 03:56pm
nick my friend, i will as soon as i can

<3