PDA

View Full Version : In PB,do you have to see a t kill a ct to kill them for it?

The Famous Zombie Hunter
18 Jun 2009, 05:26pm
Hey guys,whats up. Ok,so, majority of the major admins have told me that you NEED to see a terrorist kill a ct to kill them for it(though you can still blow there brains out if they have a primary on them when you find them) but I've also had a few new admins such as Cpt.America tell me u dont need to see it. Speaking of that,i should of turned that demo in instead of deleting it cuz he abused me for like 10 minutes....ah well,different story,different time. Anyways,yea. So, do you need to see a terrorist or at least see where the gunshots came from to kill a terrorist for killing a ct or not?

Dracula
18 Jun 2009, 05:34pm
I see all kills with my Console/Side of Screen :]

The Famous Zombie Hunter
18 Jun 2009, 05:48pm
dracula,u know what i mean. like,do u need to actually see the terrorist kill them to punish it for it or can all the ct's be standing outside,one of them gets awped from behind,terrorist is out of sight,drops the gun,and hides in the theatre with everyone else. can u kill him if u find him or would he be safe since no one saw him kill the guy?

Caution
18 Jun 2009, 05:53pm
No.

Dracula
18 Jun 2009, 05:54pm
I havnt had any problems doing that.

Suzaku
18 Jun 2009, 06:04pm
No.

What he said ^^^

Metal
18 Jun 2009, 06:37pm
Plus like of this, in a real prison if a CT "Cop" gets killed the others will know via phone, walky ect
so no you dont have to see it

chaoslee12
18 Jun 2009, 07:13pm
nope
if a t kills a ct hes fair game to die

Dante
18 Jun 2009, 07:39pm
Yeah, i tell ppl this as well, It's A ok for you to kill a T when you know he killed another CT

Lefty
18 Jun 2009, 09:16pm
Alot of QQing about this. Should be put in MOTD

Metal
18 Jun 2009, 09:57pm
Alot of QQing about this. Should be put in MOTD

Motd had a update i think

PingPong
19 Jun 2009, 11:10am
Your allowed to kill the terrorist if they try to kill you or have killed a teamate however if you were doing a gun toss and the ct lost the terorist is allowed to kill the loser without dieing

Bad Dog
19 Jun 2009, 03:41pm
Your allowed to kill the terrorist if they try to kill you or have killed a teamate however if you were doing a gun toss and the ct lost the terorist is allowed to kill the loser without dieing

This.

Forester155
19 Jun 2009, 05:58pm

This and:
This rule can be very biast, because whenever i get killed as a CT, my buddies obviously know who it is because he is weilding pistol and still shooting around/watch me get killed (like staring with their knives out) and do NOTHING! so yeah.... what pingpong said

EDIT: Also, 100th POST!!! WOOT WOOT :party:

XeNo
19 Jun 2009, 06:48pm
It's impossible to reinforce so no you don't have to see them to punish them.

Scenario:

You kill a CT in a crowded area (Place where lots of T's are surrounding a CT for example) sure they may see it but they won't have any idea which did it, in which case they would look at the upper right and see who killed who, and call you out on it. In this scenario, technically they saw it but had no idea which, and they looked up at the who kills who to find out.

It's just impossible to know if they saw it or checked kill console.

Xtrm
19 Jun 2009, 09:56pm
There have been discussions many times. It doesn't matter if you see it or not, but other people WILL try to say it does. (Ignore them.)

Finzz
19 Jun 2009, 11:58pm
Yeah it usually gets let go because it is so hard to enforce, but truly I believe even if the other cops found another one dead they wouldn't know who did it unless they saw it or the cop said something on his radio before he died.

But its easy to blend in after you kill someone anyway, rarely do I see CTs trying to find the single person who did the crime because by that time they will probably be getting shot anyway.

Stevee
20 Jun 2009, 01:49am
Ye, If I Know of A t who killed a ct its an instant kill from me :)

Bubbles
20 Jun 2009, 02:22am
its been stated that you DONT need to see the kill to kill for it.

Nighthawk
20 Jun 2009, 06:06pm
Unless there is a way to turn off death note- there will never be a way to enforce it- therefore- you don't need to see it.

The Famous Zombie Hunter
21 Jun 2009, 05:49am
k,i think my questions been answered multiple times,all you people who need an ego stroking and havent posted in here yet and gotten it can find another thread to stroke there ego's with :toung:

To those of you who did answer it though,thanks ^_^

MtrxMn
21 Jun 2009, 07:18am
It's impossible to reinforce so no you don't have to see them to punish them.

Scenario:

You kill a CT in a crowded area (Place where lots of T's are surrounding a CT for example) sure they may see it but they won't have any idea which did it, in which case they would look at the upper right and see who killed who, and call you out on it. In this scenario, technically they saw it but had no idea which, and they looked up at the who kills who to find out.

It's just impossible to know if they saw it or checked kill console.

Im ok with situations like this, i just find it kind of annoying when like 1 ct goes into a pool and you kill them and they kill you 3 minutes later for it.

sheriff
21 Jun 2009, 12:31pm
Im ok with situations like this, i just find it kind of annoying when like 1 ct goes into a pool and you kill them and they kill you 3 minutes later for it.

yeah really

if you're gonna kill a T for something they did, do it right away or don't do it at all.

Olli3
21 Jun 2009, 02:34pm
I only usually kill terrorists when they kill another CT. Most CTs travel with 1 or 2, so if one gets killed the other CT might have time to kill the rebelling CT. After the CT dies, the rebeller is on the radar so I just run over there and kill them.

Nighthawk
23 Jun 2009, 08:54pm
i ALWAYS kill ts if they killed someone, regardless if i saw them or not- bcause it is unenforcable otherwise.

(von dutch) delta force 8
24 Jun 2009, 12:34am
i think it just depends on the mood of the ct's if they are like lawling all the time and someone get killed they're like "who gives a fuck" but when they'ree pissed aat someone they wll grab evry chace to kill him..................

Huwajux
24 Jun 2009, 01:40am
Why are people still responding? The question has been answered. You don't have to see a T commit a crime to punish them, you can just use the death notification at the top right of the screen.

sheriff
24 Jun 2009, 05:39pm
Why are people still responding?

because the thread's not locked... maybe it should be

The Famous Zombie Hunter
24 Jun 2009, 07:25pm
I agree with sheriff. My questions been answered. This was a question thread,not a discussion thread. Would an admin mind locking this thread for future reference so that newb's and such dont have to scroll through pages of discussion :P

sheriff
25 Jun 2009, 09:51am
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10071/ibtlud9.gif (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10071/ibtlud9.gif)

seems there's a lot of threads on this forum where everyone feels the need to keep discussing things that are already decided haha

like the voteban/votekick in pb thread...
the answer (no) was decided before the thread was even made

so maybe there should be a thread about decisions... like, don't make this, this, or this the topic of your thread because we have decided our decision already

Caution
25 Jun 2009, 04:19pm
seems there's a lot of threads on this forum where everyone feels the need to keep discussing things that are already decided

Oh the irony.

sheriff
25 Jun 2009, 08:15pm
Oh the irony.

i kno rite