PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical question...

Italian Jew
1 Dec 2007, 11:06pm
OK, if an actual zombie outbreak occured...and the zombies were Romero-like (i.e.Day of the Dead/Night of the Living Dead), what members of the ZM community would survive the apocalypse? Do you think our tactics of crouching on top of people and bariccading with soda machines and bookcases would work?

I dunno, this idea just popped in my head. I know, weird, right? So what if I get bored...

Agent_Smith
1 Dec 2007, 11:47pm
well i would think the zombies would have a little more sense to climb up on the pop machines and get the person. Also im quite sure i would survive a zombie apacolypse if i had my friends with me...also with some weapons...some of my friends are certified zombie killers.

Repeat
1 Dec 2007, 11:59pm
I definitely think I would die. I would be too distracted looking at different sprays on walls and playing still little games my friends that we made up...and then I'd get killed.

raven maniac
2 Dec 2007, 12:19am
im gonna have to go with repeat on this one lol....like running laps on crazy city we're doomed.

Paladin
2 Dec 2007, 12:48am
Definitly not for me, since I'd probably be the emo in the corner with a pistol.

jeN
2 Dec 2007, 12:58am
I would definitely die, as i'm seriously afraid of zombies. :[

Red
2 Dec 2007, 01:30am
I would survive.

My roommate has his .45 USP with 1,000 rounds of ammo, and his M4 Carbine with scope, tactical light, laser, multiple 30 round clips and speed loader with another 1,000 rounds for that too.

My other roommate has his SIG P229, not sure how much ammo.

I have my good ole Mossberg 16GA shotgun with 450 shells, a 50 round bandoleer for easy ammo access and reloading, 5 round butt stock ammo holder and we have plenty of tools to board up the house.

Food/water water would be the limiting factor.

Jager
2 Dec 2007, 02:18am
id most likely be fine, family owned gun store, we can hold out short of a nuke hit i think.

Arc
2 Dec 2007, 02:33am
Considering I live 20 miles from the biggest city in our state, I'd have to get the fuck out as fast as I could. Better yet, drive to Daniel Boone National Forest and camp out for about a month or two. I could probably survive, but I wouldn't take any chances by trying to be a hero and wait it in the city with guns. Ill just take my .270 and some fishing rods and head to the forest. I doubt zombies will wander away from their main food source.

VirDeBello
2 Dec 2007, 09:11am
I would be the first one to go zombie hunting with my dualies lol

Zombie hunt!!! :gas:

Red
2 Dec 2007, 09:57am
I'd drive out to our gun club which is further out in the boonies and enjoy some zombie hunting and bbq.

RapBert
2 Dec 2007, 10:40am
I'd steal a car :bike:, drive to the next police station, steal all their confiscated weapons :gas:, get a bigger car :bike:, drive to the supermarket & steal all the food and drinks and then I drive back home and cade the entire village. Hope the zombies don't bite the cows. Imagine that: attack of the zombie cows... :afraid:

ReaŠper
2 Dec 2007, 12:10pm
Get ahold of your Uncle Bob's Army Surplus stock... cade it up, hit the roof and pour gasoline all around the building *AROUND not on, don't wanna cook myself*, build a small network of rooftops using anything available, *thankfully Bob was nice enough to have a stockpile of food the paranoid sucker :P*, target practice and eat :D, simple

Silent
2 Dec 2007, 12:18pm
I do that same thing at the police station, make sure i get my AWP (lol raven). Cade up my friends house who has a celler of food and water and sit on the roof zombie scoping. Since I cant play my game anymore with all the zombies id make my own. Its called a lawn chair, booze and my AWP on the roof.:)

Italian Jew
2 Dec 2007, 12:43pm
I would grab my shottie, shells for it, food, water, my deagle...maybe some more weapons and food, and head to the secret room that nobody knows about...except for those nosy ghosts/spectators. I would chill in whatever dance studio/teleport room/house built underneath the main city with a door that does not open for as long as I possibly could. Any of you are welcome to join of course, just don't be a noob and destroy my cade in the progress of getting inside.

Falcon04
2 Dec 2007, 01:03pm
rooftop barricading would definitely be the way to go. I live in Wisconsin where everyone has more than one gun (in our case 8 [4 rifles, 1 shotgun, and 3 pistols]) and ammo to boot. I think with some clever wood boards and good timing, we could make it around here being a population of hunters.

Slavic
2 Dec 2007, 04:55pm
I'd probably protest the zombie outbreak by lighting myself on fire and meditate in the middle of the street. That will show em.

Yellow Invazn
2 Dec 2007, 05:10pm
I'm fucked. There's no way around it.

No firearms in my house, hell not even a weapon other than kitchen knives.

I'd probably be stuck on my roof and starve to death.

LitKey
2 Dec 2007, 06:31pm
I'd probably head to the National Guard armory near my house, Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego, or preferably Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton and get the protection of the military, seeing as there are currently no firearms in my house.

xcsstealth
2 Dec 2007, 06:57pm
lol. i would definitely die. i'd spend too much time talking lol :D

mNote
3 Dec 2007, 04:25am
I'll probably share the same fate as Yellow, starving on top of the roof.

But then again, I'd be sharking my neighborhood and end up getting caught that way too. >_>