PDA

View Full Version : Bug error when i start killing floor?

Marine Corp(No sound)
17 Jun 2009, 09:21pm
Since i coudnt find report a bug on steam.com i went here.anyways when i press killing floor on my steam it says: Critical error Build KillingFloor_Build_[2009-02-09_10.82]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3003 MHz with 2046MB RAM
Video: No Video

Can't find 'ini:Engine.Engine.GameEngine' in configuration file

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

and thats it.when it gives a options it shows submit bug report. i press it and it says cannot find website,and it shows some links and i press this one.http://updateswell.com/index.php?kw=yabug+report&k=bug+report&OVRAW=Bug%20Report&OVKEY=bug%20report&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=34068163511&OVKWID=248690189011 and i think its a scam..please help me.Maybe the Tcp can fix this..

Harbor
17 Jun 2009, 11:09pm
Try uninstalling steam

Marine Corp(No sound)
17 Jun 2009, 11:39pm
how?tell me the instructions

Marine Corp(No sound)
17 Jun 2009, 11:54pm
ok iv deleted steam and steam shortcut to steam install into the recycle bin.and i went to control panel,went to add or delete progroams.i deleted 2 of them and i went to steam.com downloaded steam install and when i pass the terms,and picked my correct internet speed,my language and when i press install it says steam cannot be installed to selected location.folder path contains unknown files.and this is the destiantion folder i picked.C:/Program Files/Steam/ please help!!!!

Harbor
18 Jun 2009, 12:08am
idk than

tinkerbell
18 Jun 2009, 03:49am
you cant really do that. u need all you .cgf files save d in a different location first e.g. c:/newfolder/
or anything like that, just not in steam folder. then you need to select the steam folder, press delete, then try and install steam again.