PDA

View Full Version : Deathrun: Max terrorists.

Xtrm
17 Jun 2009, 08:31pm
I've been seeing this quite a lot over the past couple days. I'm bringing this up because it isn't fair to either team.

- The more terrorists, the more people complain about "button stealing".
- Less Counter-terrorists = harder to win. (Most maps are hard enough.)

I know many maps already have the max at like two or three, but today on deathrun_lol, there were five terrorists. I started asking if a few could switch over to make it more fair.

Huwajux
18 Jun 2009, 02:50am
Yeah, this is an annoying issue. With a large amount of terrorists they become unruly and begin stealing buttons or spamming every button to get back at each other. Is there a way to decide who we should move?

RiotJavelin
18 Jun 2009, 08:17am
I think 1 T for every 10 CT is a good number. I am not sure if we could do something in that sense, allow only 1 T for every 10 cts like a script, mod, rule, etc. As I said I have no clue how a server works :(.

Jaffa
18 Jun 2009, 09:17am
Generally i find that when it ends up 5 ts, most of them grow bored quickly and switch over to ct. If you feel there are too many ts, ask for volunteers to switch to ct, and check for afk ts

PingPong
18 Jun 2009, 11:26am
I used to play deathrun alot more the i do know but before this wasnt the much of a problem, it occured sometimes but very rarely. Mostly it was just to have fun but now im seeing alot more of assholes going to t and spamming the buttons. If the t's were limited to 2 i think it would solve the problem and if it still happens just get an admin or record a demo