View Full Version : [Added] ze_ocean_escape_b2 request

SonicTheHitManHog
17 Jun 2009, 01:15am
Map Suggestion

Full map name
ze_ocean_escape_b2 Type of map
Zombie Escape Link to map download
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/82883 Additional Information
This is my map I've had up for 4 months, so I though I might request it. This is actually the final, because its SDK got deleted, so I hope you like it. :P Screenshots attached
No

Lefty
17 Jun 2009, 06:17am
Looks like a good map, and + Sonic made it :bigsmile:

Drox
17 Jun 2009, 06:27am
Looks pretty good, hope to see it on there.

Bill Smauz
17 Jun 2009, 08:50am
I just downloaded and played the map on my own and here is my review. This map looks fun to play and looks like something new. Only thing that disappointed me was the environment outsider. I would have enjoyed to see some bubbles and maybe some fish or something swimming around. Anyways aside from the environment we'd have to play the map on the server to find any imbalanced but overall the map looks interesting. There are some parts of the map that don't look too appealing but the gameplay itself will be the main factor. Anyways hopefully we'll get to see it on the server. If any problems occur in the map while playing it on the server, maybe if you have to edit it add some more environment.

*Queen VenomousFate*
17 Jun 2009, 11:45am
added

Alpha2
17 Jun 2009, 04:55pm
Just played it. I loved it. Submarine is just plain cool. But it got RTVed pretty quickly. I think maybe the various fools of the world just didn't want to try something new.

Zargotelc
17 Jun 2009, 06:25pm
I usually don't advocate new maps (call me part of the old school who wants to stick to the basic classics) but this map actually sounds interesting. Going to have to give it a shot tomorrow.

bogotabane
20 Jun 2009, 04:41pm
I am glad to see a new map on the zombie servers and fortunately it is a great map.

Zargotelc
21 Jun 2009, 08:36am
After playing it for the first time this morning this map is pretty good. I did notice fish in the background though, it's amazing to look out the glass windows in the path and see a huge ocean facility.

Very good job on this map