View Full Version : [Rejected] ba_jail_mini request

sheriff
16 Jun 2009, 09:24am
Map Suggestion

Full map name
ba_jail_mini Type of map
Prison Break Link to map download
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/65186 Additional Information
I love this map but I only see it on other prison break servers and I would like to play it on SG. It's a great smaller map, it almost never lags, and the T's actually have a fair chance unlike some maps. There are screenshots if you click on the link. Screenshots attached
No

CandleJack
16 Jun 2009, 09:55am
no, simply no, it's way to small and gets boring fast, it gets RTV'd alot on other servers that i seen it on.

sheriff
16 Jun 2009, 10:02am
no, simply no, it's way to small and gets boring fast, it gets RTV'd alot on other servers that i seen it on.

that's because nobody ever gives it a chance.

there's too many huge, super-laggy maps on mutiny (coughcoughFOXRIVERIFUCKINHATETHATMAPcoughcough) i think it's time for at least ONE small map that doesn't lag.

it's small and has secrets. and it gets really fun with a lot of people in the server because the T's rebel every round and don't just sit there waiting to die. the CT's have to pay attention and control the T's lest they be killed. the rounds are almost always short and sweet, which gets people back into the game faster instead of waiting for the time to run out on huge maps where people just camp all the time. camping on this map is almost impossible.

CandleJack
16 Jun 2009, 10:10am
that's because nobody ever gives it a chance.

there's too many huge, super-laggy maps on mutiny (coughcoughFOXRIVERIFUCKINHATETHATMAPcoughcough) i think it's time for at least ONE small map that doesn't lag.

it's small and has secrets. and it gets really fun with a lot of people in the server because the T's rebel every round and don't just sit there waiting to die. the CT's have to pay attention and control the T's lest they be killed. the rounds are almost always short and sweet, which gets people back into the game faster instead of waiting for the time to run out on huge maps where people just camp all the time. camping on this map is almost impossible.

Foxriver never lags and is not HUGE, u want to see a huge u should have been here a few months ago when we really did have a huge map on here. Now with the case of mini i have played it and it is awful.

But lets see what other people think

sheriff
16 Jun 2009, 10:14am
Foxriver never lags

are you kidding me?

that map lags so bad for me EVERY SINGLE TIME that whenever it gets chosen, I just leave the server. I can play all the other maps on mutiny, but not that one. other ones lag a bit, but that one basically freezes my pc.

mini is a great map that never lags. I don't get what you think is so "awful" about it, it has all the essentials of a good jailbreak map in a small area.

Dante
16 Jun 2009, 07:35pm
I say give us some fucking good maps i'm tired of these shit maps on the PB now, Alcatraz fucking sucks, NEW MAPS PLZ!!!

Caution
16 Jun 2009, 07:41pm
Foxriver never lags and is not HUGE, u want to see a huge u should have been here a few months ago when we really did have a huge map on here. Now with the case of mini i have played it and it is awful.

But lets see what other people think

Why do you argue with others' opinions?

Bethy
16 Jun 2009, 08:05pm
iScout you need to stop saying no to every map just because you don't like it. It's my job to choose yes or no, no need to fight with others opinions on a map.

On another note, I am uploading this map : http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/90987

So I will reject this version.

Bad Dog
17 Jun 2009, 01:36pm
FYI I played the uploaded version today. The only GOOD part about it is the guns have enough ammo to last you a round : M4=200 ammo. Besides that it sucks. SUCKS.

sheriff
17 Jun 2009, 02:30pm
thanks anyway beth.