PDA

View Full Version : Loud ass mic?

DoubleSb
15 Jun 2009, 08:38pm
Well I was in-game today,
Dante had asked me to turn down my mic serval times.
For some reason I can't seem to turn it down. Everytime I do it resets back to maxium outbound in-game.
Says won't let me override Host exec.
Any tips/help?

Olli3
15 Jun 2009, 09:08pm
Try to edit it manually? Like, the accual text file.

CandleJack
15 Jun 2009, 09:20pm
Well I was in-game today,
Dante had asked me to turn down my mic serval times.
For some reason I can't seem to turn it down. Everytime I do it resets back to maxium outbound in-game.
Says won't let me override Host exec.
Any tips/help?

What i sometimes did when i wanted to listen to my music was to put one of my Ipod headphones in one ear and listen to the music without people complaining

Jazz
16 Jun 2009, 01:37am
What i sometimes did when i wanted to listen to my music was to put one of my Ipod headphones in one ear and listen to the music without people complaining

lol. Is my mic also like that?

XeNo
16 Jun 2009, 04:23am
Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Entertainment -> Volume Control -> Options -> Properties -> Click Recording -> Make sure Microphone is checked -> Click ok -> Turn down your shit you loud ass mother fucker.

Shadowex3
16 Jun 2009, 07:12pm
Alternatively if you've got a little speaker icon in your system tray next to the clock you can just use that to get to volumes.

For the record in that same set of volume controls "wav" will actually control the volume of wav files that are played, so you can adjust game sounds without adjusting the overall volume or the volume of mic talk. Lets you turn down game sounds relative to other things basically.