PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] ze_atix_helicoptor removal

sylar
15 Jun 2009, 05:50am
Map Removal

Full map name
ze_atix_helicoptor Type of map
Zombie Escape Why should we remove it
horrible map, zombies have no chance of winning once the CT get to the roofs.

its not even a proper escape map, you just camp for a few min then jump on the heli. escape should be when you are continously running to the escape thing, not camping.

Jaffa
15 Jun 2009, 05:59am
I'd hate to see this get removed, its one of the most popular maps on our servers. Also, zombie/ct win is usually 50/50 at worst, i usually see zombies winning over humans on this map

Sparta
15 Jun 2009, 06:20am
I agree it should be about escaping..but that is what they are doing except they have to wait on top of a building until a heli comes. It is extremely popular and everyone enjoys it. It also is possible to win if you are a zombie and the humans are already one the 'most popular building' just because you can wait on the other side and jump in equally. The problem is most zombies will be dumb and try to charge up when their are humans on both sides and then get shot off, you have to go to another building and wait. Even when they are in the heli you can still win...all you have to do is jump at an angle where the humans can't see you coming and jump in the heli, once your in the heli it is hard for the humans to shoot you out because they will scatter. At least this works for me...it is a great map and I personally like going to some other buildings or building cades, it is a lot more fun trying to hold them off.

chaoslee12
15 Jun 2009, 06:33am
its an awesome map and should not be removed its just a matter on if zombies work together and not scatter or if humans work together or not just cause they camp at roof doesnt mean u can jump in there with a mass of zombies just a matter of stratigy

Daze
15 Jun 2009, 06:35am
Probably the only reason I still play zombie escape.

Zargotelc
15 Jun 2009, 07:10am
The map is a timeless classic. Only bad thing about this map is the silly zombies who glitch at the end when the humans have the chopper. Otherwise it's a fun map.

BTW, depending on how many humans are in the chopper, you might be able to sneak in the chopper from either roof. As the chopper passes by you can get on one of those roofs and hop on, then everyone in the chopper's a zombie :D

Bill Smauz
15 Jun 2009, 07:20am
As much as I find the map boring, some other find it fun so in my opinion we should keep it. It is fun for quite a few rounds as each round you can try something new. I do think that where the zombie spawns is luck, if it spawns at the end of the line to that one roof that gets the Heli first then the zombies won't win unless of course of failnade of if they manage to get on the chopper later.

dr|jake
15 Jun 2009, 08:25pm
In my opinion, I think its a very good map, That is really the only map i like on the zm server

NLS CEL
15 Jun 2009, 08:31pm
alot of times on maps like this and sst zombies tend to just give up too often, so i let myself get stabbed to try and keep the fun going. i also agree it should stay.

*Queen VenomousFate*
15 Jun 2009, 09:39pm
Rejected. I will lose my tenure long before this map is ever removed from our servers.