PDA

View Full Version : Ping limit

Stevee
14 Jun 2009, 11:57am
Hey everyone.
Just wanted to say ,
The ping Limit Is 225.
Now im From Europe , and people from Europe to connect to an american server get an average Ping of like 225.
So is it possible to put the ping limit to like 240 so that european players can play ?
Please Take this into consideration.
Thanks Steve

Metal
14 Jun 2009, 03:24pm
Not to be mean, but most SG members and players are from NA.
and to make the ping higher is a bit well. you get the point
your best option is close all other games,apps, windows ect

andre1028
14 Jun 2009, 06:17pm
Get supporter and you're immune to ping check. Right now increasing the size of the ping limit would be the cheap solution, if you really want to cut your ping get a better connection. It really isn't always about distance from the server, connection speed takes a role.

SpikedRocker
14 Jun 2009, 07:06pm
It really comes down to your setup and ISP. We have many people from EU playing our servers and I have no issues playingon EU servers when I do play on them. So you might need to work on thigns on your end first.

Stevee
15 Jun 2009, 04:54am
Well , Minigames Server And Prison Break server Have moved to Euroupe Now So it ok; )
My ping will be like 135 now :D.
So all's Good :D :D :D :D :D

PingPong
18 Jun 2009, 11:20am
I dont think raising it to 240 would be something that should be done due to the fact that it could cause lag and make it harder for people to play. Good thing that your ping is good now though :D

RiotJavelin
18 Jun 2009, 11:44am
Yeah increaseing the ping limit to suit needs isn't goof because then we will be getting people who really lag come in and making hard to shoot and get others mad

Tcp-Kill
18 Jun 2009, 12:44pm
Well , Minigames Server And Prison Break server Have moved to Euroupe Now So it ok; )
My ping will be like 135 now :D.
So all's Good :D :D :D :D :D

Europe?!?

It's in VA now, used to be in tx.

MtrxMn
18 Jun 2009, 12:47pm
Europe?!?

It's in VA now, used to be in tx.

That's what i thought, steve confused me