PDA

View Full Version : Naruto..

Lefty
12 Jun 2009, 08:20pm
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9241/noooo.png (http://img401.imageshack.us/i/noooo.png/)
Discuss.

Doctordan
12 Jun 2009, 08:23pm
Danzou is gonna get his ass kicked by naruto

Jaffa
13 Jun 2009, 04:33am
Looks intresting, is this the newest manga release?

Incidently, use [spoile*r][/spoile*r] (remove the *) for advanced plot stuff

chaoslee12
13 Jun 2009, 08:48am
weird does that mean whats her name is dead I missed a lot of it.

Paching
13 Jun 2009, 12:16pm
Personally i think Naruto should of took over rather than Danzo just coming over.
You can tell he's got something planned to take over the fire country;D

Lefty
13 Jun 2009, 02:08pm
weird does that mean whats her name is dead I missed a lot of it. She's in a coma after fighting pain

Personally i think Naruto should of took over rather than Danzo just coming over.
You can tell he's got something planned to take over the fire country;D

Yeah danzo always has a weird bad guy feeling around him

Dante
13 Jun 2009, 08:46pm
i'm only following the dubbed version.....so it has stopped for all i know in america...so hopefully if i understood japanese some i'd watch the others but...i'll just wait.

Lefty
13 Jun 2009, 09:40pm
i'm only following the dubbed version.....so it has stopped for all i know in america...so hopefully if i understood japanese some i'd watch the others but...i'll just wait.

Why not just watch subtitles? dubbed version sounds really bad imo.

zapper
13 Jun 2009, 09:58pm
She's in a coma after fighting pain

YOU COULDNT PUT THAT IN SPOILERS?
jeez thx alot -.-

Dante
14 Jun 2009, 03:35am
Why not just watch subtitles? dubbed version sounds really bad imo.

because i hate lil japanese squeaky voices and the fucking reading all the time, i don't pay attention to the show as i do reading. that's why and i quite enjoy the Dubbed versions.

Neji
14 Jun 2009, 11:06am
Naruto and Sakura will kick his ass. And I bet naruto is gonna use his "Demon powers". And I think somebody's gonna die.

Dannen
20 Jun 2009, 12:31pm
I was quite happy that they were beginning to kill off some characters until Pain brought them back to life that kind off pissed me off.

RedOctober
20 Jun 2009, 06:08pm
I was quite happy that they were beginning to kill off some characters until Pain brought them back to life that kind off pissed me off.

ya i agree, it was kinda disappointing to see Kakashi die but it was kinda lame to have them all come back to life so easily.

Drox
21 Jun 2009, 10:20am
ya i agree, it was kinda disappointing to see Kakashi die but it was kinda lame to have them all come back to life so easily.

idk I was glad they came back, Kakashi is my second favorite character in Naruto lol

RedOctober
21 Jun 2009, 08:16pm
idk I was glad they came back, Kakashi is my second favorite character in Naruto lol

let me have one guess who your favorite is! lol

i like Toby, the manga hasn't relieved it yet but im pretty sure he is Uchiha Madara.

Doctordan
21 Jun 2009, 09:14pm

i like Toby, the manga hasn't relieved it yet but im pretty sure he is Uchiha Madara.
he has been revealed as madera long time ago

Lefty
22 Jun 2009, 04:37am

Toby has a funny attitude and i just LOOOVE him

Drox
22 Jun 2009, 06:41am

I think you meant revealed as Uchiha Obito ;) the ninja who gave Kakashi his sharingan and was really never confirmed to be dead since they couldnt find his body. Alot of people believe that is who Tobi really is as he is possesed aswell with Madara.

CandleJack
22 Jun 2009, 07:09am
DANTE YOU HAVE TO HEAR THE SHADOW CLONE JUTSU IN JAPANESE IT'S ALL LIKE, KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU!!! ITS AWESOME<---- Fixed

less caps plz?

Lefty
24 Jun 2009, 11:01pm
less caps plz?

NO MOAR CAPS

PuMa
25 Jun 2009, 06:06am
i hate Naruto
it's just waste of time man!

Chaos
25 Jun 2009, 09:11pm
onemanga.com for anyone who wants to read it.. I love the series so far, I think Danzo will be the first person Naruto kills

Drox
26 Jun 2009, 09:07am
i hate Naruto

how is it a waste of time, or are you talking about dub versions of the anime, because if you are I will be telling you to "stfu" since thats what your opinion is going off of. ;)

PuMa
26 Jun 2009, 01:30pm
some times i love it!

Drox
26 Jun 2009, 01:44pm
some times i love it!

Watch the japanese series with english subtitles or read the manga, you will enjoy it more.

Lefty
5 Jul 2009, 10:23pm
i hate Naruto

Was it really necessary to say that? last time i remember, This isn't a discussion of Naruto is gay. Keep those kind of opinions to yourself cause noone gives a damn if you hate Naruto.

xVengeance
6 Aug 2009, 11:19pm
dang right narutos gonna kill danzo. i hate him ._.

xVengeance
6 Aug 2009, 11:20pm
oh and i cant wait till the anime episode where sasuke and itachi fight :D

Dante
7 Aug 2009, 07:33am
oh and i cant wait till the anime episode where sasuke and itachi fight :D

good bump, and they already did if you read the Manga, it is about to come onto subbed, here prolly in a few weeks to a month.

and yes, i watch the subbed, and read the manga now ^.^

Lefty
7 Aug 2009, 08:21am
good bump, and they already did if you read the Manga, it is about to come onto subbed, here prolly in a few weeks to a month.

and yes, i watch the subbed, and read the manga now ^.^

Your officially cool now Dante. :wave:

Dante
7 Aug 2009, 10:29am
Yey! i feel well i guess cool :P

xVengeance
7 Aug 2009, 11:04am
I know i read the manga and watch teh anime :) everything is better with color. Lol