PDA

View Full Version : Deathrun New Rule??

Target
11 Jun 2009, 09:05pm
I don't know is this has been bought up or not but, Can we make a rule that is punishable (not bannable) that states the T is not allowed to type "kill" in console after the CT makes it through all the traps to avoid being killed.

To me it kind of takes the point out of deathrun and is not fair to the CT. I play deathrun ALOT and I have been seeing this "action" increase a lot more lately.

Thanks,
Target!

Desum
11 Jun 2009, 09:41pm
This is quite annoying of the Terrorists. Especially on the harder maps, where beating it is quite an accomplishment.. Like Target said, theres just no point in it for the CTs if they don't get to enjoy their completion of the map.

Huwajux
12 Jun 2009, 03:56am
Agreed. This shouldn't be allowed, it kind of sucks to get through a tough map and have revenge on the terrorist when all of a sudden he kills himself. A rule combatting this issue needs to be enforced.

Jaffa
12 Jun 2009, 04:28am
I'll add something general to deal with this when AOs are given access to edit this stuff (hopefully soon)

The motd is quite crammed right now, so it'll be something like "Do not spam buttons/traps to screw over your teammates, nor suicide as last T"

When i do make the change (i'll post here to say when) i'll need someone to type motd on the server to check that it fits in, and nothing gets bumped down out of sight

Target
12 Jun 2009, 04:51am
Thanks =]

SpikedRocker
12 Jun 2009, 07:25am
If they do this, just move them to ct and get a compentent t in that isn't a coward.

Dante
12 Jun 2009, 11:15am
Why don't you make it just like Zombie mods, where it says don't be an asshole when you type kill in consle, it would help some

Desum
12 Jun 2009, 12:10pm
Why don't you make it just like Zombie mods, where it says don't be an asshole when you type kill in consle, it would help some

Then when theres an afk T or CT the round won't end. Admins can't be on ALL the time, and the server will be adminless for a few hours every day, so theres nothing they'll be able to do.

Jaffa
12 Jun 2009, 01:23pm
Adding that mod would mean admins would be unable to slay players as well.

Dante
15 Jun 2009, 11:23am
but you could slap them.