PDA

View Full Version : Management Restructuring "The Bobs"

Haggard
28 Nov 2007, 10:17pm
I will be making some changes in the organization of the current staff of ZM to better adapt to our current growth and to take advantage of our current resources. I do not have the available time to manage a community of this size by my self. I will be empowering two of my current EO’s with additional responsibilities to help fill my void and continue the success of Zombie Murder.

I would like to announce the creation of the Zombie Murder Board of Directors. I will be changing my title to Chairman/Founder. Zero will become the Director of Gaming, and Henda will remain the Director of Operations. This promotion will give them the ability to take over any and all tasks that I currently handle including approving pending admins, supporting all game server operations, creating/closing servers, managing finances, administering admin warnings/terminations, and the day to day operations of the forum.

You will be in good hands with these two at the helm. All important decision must be made mutually between both Henda and Zero and they will consult me if needed. I will be spending more time with my family and spending more time focused on my career. When I can find time I will spend it gaming and getting to know our newer admins and community members.

LitKey
28 Nov 2007, 10:51pm
Hello, Zero, what's happening? Uh... yeah... we have sort of a problem here... yeah... you apparently didn't put one of the new cover sheets on your TPS Reports... Did you see the memo on this? Yeah... if you could just go ahead and see if you'd do that from now on, that'd be greaaattt... And uh... I'll go ahead and make sure you get another copy of that memo. Mmm kay?

Grats

Reunion
29 Nov 2007, 12:32am
I will be spending more time with my family and spending more time focused on my career. When I can find time I will spend it gaming and getting to know our newer admins and community members.

Good choice. Dont leave us, tho. Always gotta make some time for some fun.

VirDeBello
29 Nov 2007, 05:52am
Hay, cool congrats, I guess this means ZM is very successful and growing.

Silent
29 Nov 2007, 07:48am
Well congrats to Henda and Zero for the promo. Sorry to hear you wont be on as much though haggard.. ill miss owning you in GG all the time :P. It was a good descion though, you couldnt do everything by urself forever

Reunion
29 Nov 2007, 11:23am
ill miss owning you in GG all the time :P.

no kidding, that was fun. Speaking of GG, why's it so empty these days??

Well done both. ;)

Oh, and why's it called "The Bobs?"

Beeecassuuuee haggard is bob and he can name it Drunks if he wants.

Haggard
29 Nov 2007, 12:53pm
Well done both. ;)

Watch the movie Office Space.

Red
29 Nov 2007, 02:01pm
Damn youngins.

BTW: I'm not on as much during the weeknights because my gf now has a day job (congressional intern /end gloat) and demands more attention at night now. However she does work weekend nights so I try to game as much as I can then.

But I do peruse the forums throughout the day at work.

Zero001
29 Nov 2007, 03:19pm
Good choice. Dont leave us, tho. Always gotta make some time for some fun.

This is where you're mistaken. Haggard wants less forum and sever work and more play time. This lucky person just got a year extension from the company he's working with. He's working on a deal where they'll give him an apartment to stay at during his time away from home, instead of a hotel with crappy internet. He just put together a PC that he'll take with him whenever he's away from work. So everyone will see a lot more of him on the servers. He still gets to call the shots, so overall he getting the best deal out of this.

Congratulations!!! :) Haggard = tah winnar :)

Red and Jack are still an important part of this community. Henda and I are just more readily available at the moment and can make the decisions Haggard wants less of.

Thanks for the support.

Jager
29 Nov 2007, 04:26pm
wheres mah red stapler !!!!!!!!

dont make me burn this place down.

vaudville_villain
29 Nov 2007, 06:32pm
Well done both. ;)

OH man ... you're joking right ??

Watch the movie Office Space.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2204/officespace9dl3.jpg

Bob Slydell: You see, what we're actually trying to do here is, we're trying to get a feel for how people spend their day at work... so, if you would, would you walk us through a typical day, for you?

Peter Gibbons: Yeah.

Bob Slydell: Great.

Peter Gibbons: Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh heh - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour.

Bob Porter: Da-uh? Space out?

Peter Gibbons: Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

Sorry off topic post, but Office Space is one of my favorite movies. :D

Haggard
30 Nov 2007, 05:57am
And how old is that film?

P.S. Is the guy on the left the bloke off Scrubs?

Without looking up the year I think it is about 10 years old now.

Yes that is the guy who later played in scrubs.

Silent
30 Nov 2007, 07:32am
OMG i love the red staple guy, I hope I grow up to only love an office supply!