PDA

View Full Version : The Italian Jew

Italian Jew
28 Nov 2007, 10:07pm
I'm sure you have been aware of the sightings of the illusive Italian Jew. The rumors are true; I am the Italian Jew and as it may seem as a myth to you, I am in fact as real as the computer that sits in front of you.....:gives:

Anyway, I enjoy messing around on the Napalm server, legitimately I might add. i don't like screwing up people's games, but I do enjoy the occasional madness caused by a few of the admins and certain players *cough* Raven Maniac *cough*

My team is Dallas, so any threats that need to be made, make them now. I know a lot of people and teams hate the Cowboys; I am used to it.

I will try and get a camera so you guys can see what the Italian Jew looks like, because I know all of you are wondering if the legendary creature looks like a man or beast. Later peeps, go hunt some zombies!

Oh yeah, I am a huge Romero/zombie fan, so I enjoy every moment of blowing the undead's brains out.

Sands
29 Nov 2007, 05:30am
Welcome to the forums man. I love playing on Napalm with you, especially on the high school map :) :welcome:

Repeat
29 Nov 2007, 07:14am
You like Dallas? You went up a notch in my book! They've been my favorite team ever since I was four.

Silent
29 Nov 2007, 07:54am
Dallas!?!!?! WHO LIKES DALLAS!?!?!?! Chicago all the way!!! nice to meet you! are you actually Italian and a Jew?

Slavic
29 Nov 2007, 08:03am
Football?!!?! WHO LIKES FOOTBALL!?!?!?! Linguistic debate all the way!!! nice to meet you! are you actually Italian and a Jew?

Omega
29 Nov 2007, 08:36am
Dallas!?!!?! WHO LIKES DALLAS!?!?!?! Chicago all the way!!! nice to meet you! are you actually Italian and a Jew?

you're from Chicago too?

Also same jewish question to Italian

Silent
29 Nov 2007, 08:49am
No I live in Canada, but I know a lot of people in Chicago. Sides, I have a lot of Irish in me and Notre Dame team is in Chicago :)

Also, I like the bears because I use to be on defense when I played football; their defense is amazing

Italian Jew
29 Nov 2007, 10:04am
OK.. time to enlighten the masses once again.

YES I am Italian and YES, in a odd twist of fate, I am "Jewish", but not in the hardcore sense where I do not eat pork.

Quotes were used so I am not liable for any Jews out there to question my "Jewhood" or whatever it is called. I do not want to be sued; I am a college student on a meager budget.

Slavic
29 Nov 2007, 10:08am
I still don't see why being Italian and Jewish is weird???

I mean, I'm a Hungarian Mystic, but you don't see me buggin out

Italian Jew
29 Nov 2007, 10:21am
OMFG a Hungarian Mystic!?!?!?!?!?

Can you sign my yamaka?

I dunno, people are always like, "What the crap...an Italian Jew? WTF?"

:eek:

Sands
29 Nov 2007, 11:44am
I used to be a Cowboys fan, but now, I don't really follow the NFL. Go college!

GO BUCKEYES!

Also, have you ever went to a Cowboys game? My brother worked security at it while he was in Texas for k9 handler school :P

trakaill
2 Dec 2007, 10:10pm
Because Im french I hate italians but Ill make an exception for you!! as long as you dont play css like they play soccer.. with HACKS!!

contempt
2 Dec 2007, 10:19pm
Cool & funny introduction.

:welcome:, Italian Jew.

contempt