PDA

View Full Version : My "Airplane" - Mic lol.

Jazz
11 Jun 2009, 12:33pm
Hi all.

Anyone have some suggestions on how to fix my mic, buy a new one, or do something about it... I play CS:S and do most stuff on my laptop which has really good stuff on it, but has an awful mic. Today I joined vent and heard GarfieldH rap 2fast and as fast as I spoke almost everyone told it sounds like an airplane is taking off beside me. Once again does anybody have an idea to this/mic experts? Anyone know how to buy a mic for a laptop. How a mic on a laptop looks.

Thank you for your time! :)

Epic Bread Man
11 Jun 2009, 01:38pm
lol go to Comet, or PC world or Currys or any PC store you know even Argos? or even online? :)

Daze
11 Jun 2009, 01:40pm
Any PC mic will work with your laptop Jazz. You just need to find the port..

Jazz
12 Jun 2009, 03:06am
Thanks for the help mates!

Alright, Dazey how can I find my port and change it to a PC port to get a better mic?

Spartan
12 Jun 2009, 09:38am
Thanks for the help mates!

Alright, Dazey how can I find my port and change it to a PC port to get a better mic?

Lol.

sneezing panda
12 Jun 2009, 09:45am
just buy a usb mic.
aand on the port thing... a laptop port is the same as a pc port...

Jazz
12 Jun 2009, 10:11am
Port = a hole at the side of a laptop.

Crimson
13 Jun 2009, 09:36am
How can I find my port!!

http://www.slipcast.co.uk/images/68846-insert-mic.jpg

Paching
13 Jun 2009, 12:39pm
The port is not always pink though on my laptop its located at the bottom but the very front and is black:)

Guy
18 Jun 2009, 11:32pm
you could always buy a usb mic set. those will work in just about any consumer pc.

DoubleSb
18 Jun 2009, 11:32pm
you could always buy a usb mic set. those will work in just about any consumer pc.

Question was already Answered o-o...

Jazz
19 Jun 2009, 07:20am
just buy a usb mic.
aand on the port thing... a laptop port is the same as a pc port...

Alright, if I have a USB mic, then i'm just going to insert it where you insert a wireless mouse?

And about the port; Daze and the others. I don't have a good mic on my stationary computer aswell. It's even worse!

DoubleSb
19 Jun 2009, 09:39pm
Alright, if I have a USB mic, then i'm just going to insert it where you insert a wireless mouse?

And about the port; Daze and the others. I don't have a good mic on my stationary computer aswell. It's even worse!

USB Mic: Yes it's where the Wireless mouse goes.

Port: Ownd?

Jazz
20 Jun 2009, 01:03pm
USB Mic: Yes it's where the Wireless mouse goes.

Port: Ownd?

Roger that. Thx 4 help.