PDA

View Full Version : CT's on PB servers

H0M1C1D3
10 Jun 2009, 10:04pm
I am not sure on if this goes here or somewhere else, but I think it should be a rule that the CTs need mics. Like this happened to me today. I was on PB and I was msging someone on steam. I was standing next to a CT and he was grenaded and died. His M4 landed on me. What a suprise. I was automatically shot without any warning or being told to drop it, still msging my friend. So I think they should take it into consideration of making CTs have mics. It would help alot more than no mics.

Ms. Blargh
10 Jun 2009, 10:34pm
wait. what does you being shot because you auto picked up the gun have to do with cts having mics o.O
that sounds like you would need a mic not them.

and no we dont require cts to have mics and we shouldnt change that because not many people want to be Cts now anyways. If we made it mics only then we would have even less cts.

hackerz
11 Jun 2009, 01:59am
wait. what does you being shot because you auto picked up the gun have to do with cts having mics o.O

and no we dont require cts to have mics and we shouldnt change that because not many people want to be Cts now anyways. If we made it mics only then we would have even less cts.

She does have a good point about ct's though. If they were required to have a mic a lot of people couldn't be a CT and it is hard enough to get a ct as it is.

DoubleSb
11 Jun 2009, 12:05pm
CT's are NOT required to have mics. That's a rule.
If you were shot without warning then that is a freekill, but seeing you had a m4. I would have asked you to drop. If you looked at me I would have then killed you.

H0M1C1D3
12 Jun 2009, 03:21pm

The m4 landed on me and i didnt have time to drop it bc i was in steam msging and also when I play PB there are always alot of CTs. I was just suggesting.

Flick
12 Jun 2009, 05:12pm
i think the cts giving orders should have mics because some cts will just start shooting if u get near them without typing a warning and later say i shot you so youd move thats stupid how are we supposed to no that

Dante
12 Jun 2009, 05:21pm
Yes, I agree as well, When i'm CT i'm usually the only one with a mic and it's very difficult. I do believe it should be made as a rule.

Bubbles
12 Jun 2009, 05:39pm
I am not sure on if this goes here or somewhere else, but I think it should be a rule that the CTs need mics. Like this happened to me today. I was on PB and I was msging someone on steam. I was standing next to a CT and he was grenaded and died. His M4 landed on me. What a suprise. I was automatically shot without any warning or being told to drop it, still msging my friend. So I think they should take it into consideration of making CTs have mics. It would help alot more than no mics.

yay lets start a discussion on a rule thats been made very clear more than once

CTS DO NOT NEED MICS

Awacs
13 Jun 2009, 03:32am
You will KILL PB if you force CTs to have mics. Nuff Said.

(von dutch) delta force 8
13 Jun 2009, 05:40am
what he said ^^

MtrxMn
13 Jun 2009, 07:38am
The only thing that gets annoying about this is that cts without mics think they don't have to give us warnings.

sheriff
16 Jun 2009, 11:02am
oh yeah, let's give people ANOTHER reason to not be ct.

if people aren't warning you, tell an admin.

but if you just don't read the text, and miss the warning, it's your own fault.

all you have to do is READ THE TEXT guys, it's that simple. don't give me this "text warnings don't count" bullshit.

Desum
16 Jun 2009, 12:23pm
CTs don't need to warn when you're holding an assault weapon, they only need to warn when you pick up a pistol(At least, thats what i've been told)

Also, its your own fault that you weren't paying attention in game. We shouldn't force people to not be able to play the game just because they can't afford/simply don't have a mic. If you're paying attention in-game then there's not too many circumstances where they absolutely need a mic.. Hell, they could of gave you a warning, you just weren't reading the chat box. The problem here is not giving warnings, not about mics.

Nighthawk
16 Jun 2009, 01:11pm
The only reason I play on this server is because I don't need a mic.

Bethy
16 Jun 2009, 02:58pm
Why do I feel like people are just getting fucking lazy? For fucks sake, you're sitting at a computer already. You're not out running on a field or anything. Just read the text. All these new rules people want are completely ridiculous..

MtrxMn
16 Jun 2009, 03:07pm
oh yeah, let's give people ANOTHER reason to not be ct.

if people aren't warning you, tell an admin.

but if you just don't read the text, and miss the warning, it's your own fault.

all you have to do is READ THE TEXT guys, it's that simple. don't give me this "text warnings don't count" bullshit.

I do read the text, im just saying some cts think they don't have to give warnings because they wont have enough time to type.

Runski
16 Jun 2009, 03:19pm
I do read the text, im just saying some cts think they don't have to give warnings because they wont have enough time to type.

Then tell them to make key bindings or make key bindings yourself. That say "Dont shoot" or "Drop the Gun"

Bubbles
16 Jun 2009, 05:12pm

bind x "say drop the gun"
bind c "say back up"
bind V "say get to cage by X:xx or die"

next time, if you dont have a gun in your hands (which i would kill you for if i didnt see it fall in your hands) tell the typing ct to try that.

sheriff
16 Jun 2009, 05:39pm

binds are a CT's best friend.

I even have binds for being a T, such as "orders?" and "open the cells"

binds are awesome!!!!!!1