Zombie Escape Link to map download
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/98191 Additional Information
my new escape map that been working on, hope you like it

screen shots are on the site oh course. Screenshots attached
No

edit - im pretty sure it could work out on both escape severs

*Queen VenomousFate*
11 Jun 2009, 02:50pm
As of now we are doing some work with our servers so I cant upload any maps.

However, I have a fear that 40 flashlights being turned on and off all the time would make the map terribly laggy.

NLS CEL
11 Jun 2009, 06:08pm
well only one small part of the map needs the flashlight. the cargo areas and the mine shaft are the only places where you would need them and they make up a relatively small portion of the map.

if need be i can edit the map to give more light to these areas.

*Queen VenomousFate*
15 Jun 2009, 09:43pm
It should be fine for now, however, in the future either make the map lighter in those areas, or restrict flashlights and force people to use nightvision.

NLS CEL
16 Jun 2009, 12:55am
Adding lights will probably be the case since i don't think nightvision will work with out at least the presence of some light in the darker areas. with no light you get nothing. Night vision makes use of dim light that hard to see in but isn't pitchblack.

Hotshot
16 Jun 2009, 04:38am
I like the map. Seems awesome IMO. I love pitchblack zombie maps. Makes the game more fun and when you see a zombie suddenly appear behind/infront of you it makes you crap yourself :). Good work mate keep it up!

NLS CEL
18 Jun 2009, 10:41am
i haven't seen this map on either sever. did it already mess up or crash the sever?

chaoslee12
18 Jun 2009, 12:53pm
good cant wait to see this on the servers