PDA

View Full Version : Military

Sands
28 Nov 2007, 11:19am
Just a question, anyone here have any family serving in the military? Or are you in?

My brother is a Lance Corporal in the US Marines. He's actually about to go before the promotion board to see about being promoted to Corporal. He's an MP, and he is also a k9 handler (specialty job :P). He's currently stationed at Camp LeJune.

Me? I might enlist in the Marines, or go to college for criminal justice. If I enlist, I plan on enlisting for aircraft repair/maintenance, or vehicle repair.

How about you?

Omega
28 Nov 2007, 02:06pm
That's quite a life plan, havok. I wish I had one.

Falcon04
28 Nov 2007, 02:13pm
Havok... what kind of kid plans their life out like that already?

Oak
28 Nov 2007, 02:39pm
Chances are his brother will win the lottery, and inadvertently cure cancer somehow. He will also capture Osama Bin Laden, and achieve enlightenment.

Havok on the other hand; will be struck by lightning multiple times on his way to enlist, leaving him with less than average intelligence and no control whatsoever over his bowel movements.

BoogerJay
28 Nov 2007, 03:09pm
Just a question, anyone here have any family serving in the military? Or are you in?

My brother is a Lance Corporal in the US Marines. He's actually about to go before the promotion board to see about being promoted to Corporal. He's an MP, and he is also a k9 handler (specialty job :P). He's currently stationed at Camp LeJune.

Me? I might enlist in the Marines, or go to college for criminal justice. If I enlist, I plan on enlisting for aircraft repair/maintenance, or vehicle repair.

How about you?

In 2 years I see myself serving in the Military.