PDA

View Full Version : Music player? for Ingame and Home page

Metal
7 Jun 2009, 04:24pm
I was thinking is it passable for SG to get a radio for mini games or something.
And a music player for the main page? because i think chating in the chat box with music on will be 10x better. so what ya think?

sneezing panda
7 Jun 2009, 06:14pm
try source tunes i think we may have it on surf still possibly? if not just put what you once had back on.

DoubleSb
7 Jun 2009, 07:28pm
Not like we know what music to add...
I know we could start a thread about it.. but still.. too much time.
If you want music just go to www.youtube.com or www.playlist.com

Caution
7 Jun 2009, 10:37pm
Too much bandwidth usage, already been discussed.

PingPong
8 Jun 2009, 12:26am
I would like to see this happen because alot of people use like !radio in game and stuff. Good idea

tinkerbell
8 Jun 2009, 01:25am
We looked into our own radio station a while back, but it would cost too much money for licenses for us to play music, and to find a host for broadcasting it. plain and simple it would cost too much for SG to get its own station, As to using in game radio stations already available, you would have to speak to TCP and Svendy about that getting set up.

sneezing panda
8 Jun 2009, 08:05am
ya and then its probably only going to be SOURCE TUNES (www.sourcetunes.com/index.php)

Metal
8 Jun 2009, 02:39pm
We looked into our own radio station a while back, but it would cost too much money for licenses for us to play music, and to find a host for broadcasting it. plain and simple it would cost too much for SG to get its own station, As to using in game radio stations already available, you would have to speak to TCP and Svendy about that getting set up.

thats what i been looking for
ok, just wanted to know, ill stick to Itunes while playing games

Crimson
11 Jun 2009, 03:40pm
We currently have Source tunes on our servers.

Type !music in-game.