Demented
6 Jun 2009, 03:43pm
Sig/Avatar/Spray Request

What type of image do you need?
Signature Size?
Possibly 180 (H) x 500 (L) Text?
[SG] Demented Character?
Any CT Character Render?
Something Fresh, nice something having to do with CS:S Color Scheme? (Optional)
Black & Red or Blue and Black Artist? (Optional) BodyBag

Thanks In Advance!

Bethy
6 Jun 2009, 07:47pm
He can't put [SG] because you are not an admin.
Would you like him to put something else?

Demented
6 Jun 2009, 08:00pm
He can't put [SG] because you are not an admin.
Would you like him to put something else?

Ohh yeah, Forgot about that, I guess he can put:

[Sup] Demented or Demented

which ever looks better with the signature.

Thanks in Advanace.

raven maniac
7 Jun 2009, 08:11am
Sorry Demented, my lil bro is actually not home lol. I'm not too sure when he'll be back but when he is he'll see this, but if you don't feel like waiting then go ahead and choose another sig maker if you want.

Bodybag
7 Jun 2009, 06:50pm
i am back.. but can u get me a render?? that's all i will ask if not then i will find a super cool one =D

Demented
7 Jun 2009, 06:52pm
I Like both of you, so I'll wait, can you find a super cool one for me, your a beautiful artist.

Bodybag
7 Jun 2009, 07:10pm
i can't find any good ones. i looked through the sites i use for renders but i didnt find any ct's that i could use for a sig.. then again i dont know what u like.. so u will have to find a render i will work off that.. im not good at find what to make just good at the making lol =P

darklink1133
7 Jun 2009, 07:33pm
lol bodybag sure is getting lots of requests these days! :happy: But one question for you bodybag, how do you add glow around the text?

Demented
7 Jun 2009, 07:41pm
i can't find any good ones. i looked through the sites i use for renders but i didnt find any ct's that i could use for a sig.. then again i dont know what u like.. so u will have to find a render i will work off that.. im not good at find what to make just good at the making lol =P

Okay, try this :P
and thanks:D

You can use the terrorist it's fine :D

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-10926

Thanks, and I appreciate it.

Bodybag
8 Jun 2009, 11:16am
i might find one because right now its making me mad that i cant think of anything to do with the pictures.. i feel as though i cant make sigs anymore.. this might take a while =(

Bodybag
11 Jun 2009, 08:52pm
sorry.. i was gone for a few days.. here u go.. if u need something changed just say something

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/muchhaste/dementedsig.png

darklink1133
12 Jun 2009, 10:31am
lol bodybag u still make the best sigs in my opinion :hail: but I still think Lauren is good:biggrin1:

Demented
12 Jun 2009, 03:29pm
Wow thanks BodyBag, it looks awesome!