PDA

View Full Version : maplists

HankTheTank
24 Nov 2007, 04:06pm
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2036/maplistll2.png

i dont get why some of these maps were taken off :( i love some of these maps...

Henda
24 Nov 2007, 04:23pm
Coz no one on vent liked them.

Omega
24 Nov 2007, 04:43pm
crazycity taken off, rofl! That was easily one of my top 3 maps...a lot of other people love it too. Maybe make a poll next time for these kinds of decisions so everyone gets to share their opinions instead of leaving it solely up to the 3 people in vent?

Henda
24 Nov 2007, 05:08pm
crazycity taken off, rofl! That was easily one of my top 3 maps...a lot of other people love it too. Maybe make a poll next time for these kinds of decisions so everyone gets to share their opinions instead of leaving it solely up to the 3 people in vent?

Last time I did that, hardly anyone voted, not interested in wasting me time again, your more than welcome to do it tho.

Silent
24 Nov 2007, 11:59pm
Isnt there a way to tell how long maps have been played on? Do a 3 week trial of map rotating and pick the most popular maps, just a suggestion.

HankTheTank
25 Nov 2007, 10:08am
Last time I did that, hardly anyone voted, not interested in wasting me time again, your more than welcome to do it tho.

So if i did a vote to see if people liked these maps... you would get them back on?

Henda
25 Nov 2007, 12:19pm
So if i did a vote to see if people liked these maps... you would get them back on?

No votes have to include as many on the server as possible and not just the players who were on when you made the vote. That's why we make the votes on the forum, so everyone has the chance to voice their opinion, unfortantly very few do.

Anyways I've started a review section that is being used for new maps only atm, if it kicks off and people bother to write their opinion, I'll increase the range of maps to old ones aswell.

HankTheTank
25 Nov 2007, 12:34pm
No votes have to include as many on the server as possible and not just the players who were on when you made the vote. That's why we make the votes on the forum, so everyone has the chance to voice their opinion, unfortantly very few do.

Anyways I've started a review section that is being used for new maps only atm, if it kicks off and people bother to write their opinion, I'll increase the range of maps to old ones aswell.

thats what i ment you ninny! :P like on the fourm not in game

and okay :)

(ps i havent expressed an opinnion on all of them because i only played 3 of them :))

Silent
25 Nov 2007, 01:01pm
Whenever I post a quesion no one answers me :( you always talk around it lol

RapBert
25 Nov 2007, 01:01pm
wft crazycity and hellarch gone ? you got to be kidding me ! :cry: :ban:

Henda
25 Nov 2007, 03:56pm
Whenever I post a quesion no one answers me :( you always talk around it lol

We do our best to completely ignore you my friend :D

I'll look around for finding a script for this, won't be tonight (too tired), won't be monday (Assignments), won't be tuesday (working) so prolly wednesday.