View Full Version : zm_zmniko_porque_v321

Henda
24 Nov 2007, 01:14pm
Post your comments on this map.

Do you like it? Why?
Do you not like it? Why?
Improvements?
Cons?

Also remember to place your vote in the poll.

HankTheTank
24 Nov 2007, 03:45pm
its not that its a bad map, its just i get terrible lag on it and i dont know where any good spots are -.-

Yellow Invazn
24 Nov 2007, 03:51pm
Ladder code room = cheap. Room inside building with the walkway = cheap. That spot with the boxes surrounding it where no one knows how to get in but a few people = cheap. Treehouse = very cheap

Human sided in my opinion.

jeN
24 Nov 2007, 04:14pm
Ladder code room = cheap. Room inside building with the walkway = cheap. That spot with the boxes surrounding it where no one knows how to get in but a few people = cheap. Treehouse = very cheap

Human sided in my opinion.

I think it's very human sided as well, considering how the objects are. When the humans drop the objects down that one building with only one way to get up its REALLY hard to actually get up there when you're being shot everywhere and you end up bouncing in and out of machines.

Yellow Invazn
25 Nov 2007, 01:17am
There's another way into that building, but it's either

the zombies don't know that or can't reach there

or

the humans are in that room with one entrance and it's hell to get in there.

Honestly, I can't think of any ways to improve the map. Even if the physics on the items are fixed, then it makes the map even more human sided.

Reunion
25 Nov 2007, 01:19am
tried playing it a few times and got 3 fps average, so I dont have much to comment except that it was laggy enough to prevent me from playing.

MrGall
25 Nov 2007, 09:39am
personally i think that some off the doors should be thinner because it is very hard to pull or push stuff to get into the two side rooms. when they start closing everyone get's stuck and dies! :0 :0

EsKon
10 Dec 2007, 03:51pm
Do you like it? Why? Yes, good hiding spots and lots of vending machines.
Do you not like it? Why?No.
Improvements? More secrets I think I know them all.
Cons? The red room.......I hate it.

Pancake Batter
10 Dec 2007, 06:37pm
I once held off a ton of zombies in a little room with a couch only. All I had to do is constantly tap "E" on the couch and all of them kept falling through the couch.

Jasper
10 Dec 2007, 06:41pm
I'm going to try to address most of these problems in my edit while adding a few things.