View Full Version : zm_little_city_v7

Henda
24 Nov 2007, 01:13pm
Post your comments on this map.

Do you like it? Why?
Do you not like it? Why?
Improvements?
Cons?

Also remember to place your vote in the poll.

=]ESG[= Sub-Zero
28 Dec 2007, 05:10am
zm_little_city_v7

I like the little city map series, but this one is too much. Its excessively big, with so many spots to hide in its almost impossible to search them all. It also lags a whole lot which is not very good.

It has useless things like those blue 'doom style' gun spawns, that people can just keep walking over to exploit the gun spawning.

The sewer is a nice edition, but overall the map is way to big, and almost impossible for zombies at some times. Example: A room at the end of the map, through the dark tunnel... Is impossible to get in. All you do is shoot the table into the doorway, it glitches, instant win.

I think one of the earlier versions of this map should replace this version, Imo this is just way over the top, even for 28 players.

Paul
28 Dec 2007, 05:58am
Its a gay map. Its to big of a map, thiers no good spots on the map and it makes me lagg o.O. Dunno if its the map, my comp or what.

Dont spend time improving this map, it needs to be dead and buried.

Alien
28 Dec 2007, 07:04am
NO!

EvInReaLife
28 Dec 2007, 12:19pm
i remember this one! this is the one where there were 4 people on the map when i played it and the zombie was screwed not b/c anyone had a good cade, hell they could run around w/o even making one, its that the maps too damn big.

Matt.
28 Dec 2007, 12:43pm
ESG[= Sub-Zero;22095']zm_little_city_v7

I like the little city map series, but this one is too much. Its excessively big, with so many spots to hide in its almost impossible to search them all. It also lags a whole lot which is not very good.

It has useless things like those blue 'doom style' gun spawns, that people can just keep walking over to exploit the gun spawning.

The sewer is a nice edition, but overall the map is way to big, and almost impossible for zombies at some times. Example: A room at the end of the map, through the dark tunnel... Is impossible to get in. All you do is shoot the table into the doorway, it glitches, instant win.

I think one of the earlier versions of this map should replace this version, Imo this is just way over the top, even for 28 players.

Please dont bump month old threads.

VirDeBello
28 Dec 2007, 04:31pm
Please dont bump month old threads.

lmao didn't even notice that.

TheHazler
29 Dec 2007, 02:59am
Haha ViDeBello. I did the same thing without noticing. But really....:gives:. It was an accedent. :rolleyes: